Chapter 1 Undercontroll

Its was the first day of summer. I woke up and went to the bathroom to wash my face . As im walking to the bathroom i saw everyone down stairs.
I immediately after washing my face went down stairs and joined the family eating breakfast.
" hey why didnt you wake me ?" I said sitting down next to hayes at the table.
" its summer we thought we would let you sleep in" my beautiful mom said .
"What are we doing today? " i asked .
"Were blowing up a hudge water slid and the boys are coming over, but you can also invite friends over" by stepdad john said.
"Ohh okay" i reponeded.
I never met the magcon boys the only ones i met is cameron and carter. So i was a little nervous to meet the rest.
After we were all done eating we all went up stairs me and hayes always have a competition on whos gonna get the bathroom first. Today i won.
I took a shower and then got changed into my black swimsuite with a white see threw v neck and light blue ripped skinny jeans.
After i was done out of the shower i walked back to the room that i share with sky.
About 10 mins later me and sky hear hayes and nash arguing we look out into the hallway and they were fighting over the bathroom to see who gets to go first.
I walk over to them take out a coin from my pocket .
"Hayes pick " i said.
" heads" he said .
Then i flip the coin and it landed on.
"Heads" i said.
" yes! Dont mind if i do" hayes says walking into the bathroom.
I walk back to my room with sky and i go to my makeup area. I brush my long brown hair while i blow dry it . (10 mins later)
When im done with that i have my natural beachy wavey hair.
By the time im done with that hayes was done in the shower and already in the his swimsuite bottoms. And nash was in the shower.
I walked in the bathroom but shut the door be hind me.
" Natalie get out of here im talking a shower" he said poking his head out of the curtain.
" chill im only putting my contacts in then leaving" i said
He kept on showering.
2 mins later im done.
" there happy im done, im leaving now" i said.
I opened the door then shut it behind me again and went back to my room. I looked out the window and saw my mom and john putting up the hudge water side in out hudge big big green grass yard.
After that i stated making my bed then made sky's bed went back to my make up area and out water proof mascara on but that was it .
"Natalie" sky yelled for me from down stairs .
"Yes sky" i asked
"Come here" okay im coming
I ran down stairs to sky.
"What do you need?" I said.
"Mom said that you have to help me get ready"
Sky said .
So i picked up sky and took her to our room .
As i got to our room nash came out of the shower / bathroom with his swimsuite bottoms on.
So we went into the bathroom and then i gave sky a bath. After i put her swim suite on and put her hair up in a pony tail.
" there you go" i said to sky.
" thank you" she kisses my cheeck .
I grapped her hand then my phone and walked down the hall to hangout with him. After we got to hayes nash came in then we all started to watch spongebob.
" when are the boys getting here? " i asked nash.
" there on there way so about 30 mins" nash answered.
Then i totally forgot and remembered that i still didnt text my friends to invite them over so i did.
~ group message~
hey you guys my parents are puting up and hidge water slid up in the back yard today and they said i could invite you guys do you want to come over ? - me

Yeah . Me and grayson will be there in like 10 - ethan dolan

Sure . Same be there in about 10 - diana

What ethan said . - grayson dolan.

Okay. See you guys soon- me
~ group conversation ends ~
I go back to watching spongebob. Five minutes laters i get up and go into nashes room. And see his bed isnt made so i made it for him.
Nash walks in.
"What are you doing" he said .
" your room is clean but your unmade bed was bugging me so i made it for you" i said .
" oh thanks" nash said .
" your welcome " i smiled and left.
I didnt make hayes bed because his was already made.
I looked over the edge of the stair case and see my mom cleaning up the kitchen.
" mom" i said
" yes Natalie " she said. As she stopped what we was doing .
" ethan , grayson , diana are coming over soon" i told her.
" okay great hun" she said while going back to what she was doing .
I was walking back into hayes room when somone knocked at the door.
" i got it " i yelled then ran down stairs to get it . It was my friends Ethan , Grayson,Diana.
"Come in " i said .