Chapter 24

Few days later.
Natalie's POV

Today we are leaving to go to Florida.
Diana decided she would stay with Cameron up til she has to go home for Christmas witch is two days before Christmas.
Carter decided he would come to Florida with us.

I just got done getting ready to go to the airport. ( outfit above). I just threw my hair up in a ponytail and then added mascara and powder to my face.
I grabed my bags and headed out to the living room.

"You ready to go?" Nash asked.

"Yeah almost just one last goodbye to diana"

"Okay"

Then i walked up to diana and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you. But I'm glad you'll be safe. I'll see you after i get back home"

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'll see you soon"

Then i hugged Cameron.

"Take care of her, I'm trusting you . Don't break it again "

"I will and I won't I promise "

"Okay now I'm ready to go"

I waited out side  the door while hayes and nash said goodbye.
Then i just started heading down to the car.
After a few minutes nash and Hayes came down. I hurried up and climbed into the passenger seat so hayes couldn't.

"Hey!" Hayes said in a complaining voice.

"To bad" i said

"Nash!" Hayes said

"Hayes!" I said

"That's not fair you always sit in the front!"

"Well maybe you should be fast and smarter " i said

"Stop it !" Nash yelled

Then i just started playing my music and we were on our way to the airport to meet Carter and go to Florida.
-
20 minutes later we got to the airport.
We went threw the luggage check and then over to our gate.

When we got to our gate i saw Carter sitting down with his headphones in on his phone.
We walked over to him and and i took a seat next to him. Then he took out one of his headphones and looked up at me.

"Hey, baby" he said.

"Hey" i said resting my head on his shoulders.

"Hey, man." Carter said to nash.

"Hey" nash said back

"Hey" hayes said sitting on Carter.

"Umm dude" carter said

"Hayes get off of him" i said laughing.

Hayes got off of him and sat next to me.
We just all hungout for about 10minutes until it was time to board the plane.

Once we boarded the plane and got our seats i just started listening to my music. I was sitting next to Nash and Hayes and Carter were in the row behind us.
Before we had bored the plane hayes asked is Carter could next to him and i said yeah. I get to spend alot of time with him, he's my boyfriend I can have him when ever. He's my brothers friends they need to hangout with him too.
-
Few hours later
We landed in Florida! I was glad to be back here honestly.
We grabbed our bags and wait until we saw our dad. It wasn't long until we saw him.
Hayes got in the front passenger seat and Carter, Nash, and i got in the back.

When we got to the house the only thing i wanted to do was sleep. I was tired.

So i went up to my room and put my bags down then i took off my shoes and just fell asleep on my bed.