Chapter 11 Regret

It was 7:30 when i woke up. I looked over to my left and saw diana still sleeping. I decided i would get up and get ready before i woke her up.
I got dressed in white pants and a black tanktop with Jacobs black hoodie over it and all black vans. I put on some mascara and just put my beachy wavey hair into a hair tie.
It was now 8 and the flight was at 8:45 so i had no choice but to wake her up.
I jumped on the bed and then took my pellow and hit her in the head with it.
"Wtf" diana said.

"You have to get up it 8 and the flight is at 8:45"
So diana got up. I made Jacobs bed then called him.

-phone call

Hey babe- Jacob

Hey. I will be back at like 9:30 the latest- me

Okay. I have a meeting so I'm taking Camerons car so i will be back at like 10:30 latest- Jacob

Okay. Well i will see you soon i got to go but i love you . Hope your meeting goes well- me

Thanks babe, love you too. Can't wait to see you- Jacob.

-phone call ends

-------------------------------------------------------
We grabed her things and said goodbye to Jacobs mom and his sister. Then we headed to the airport.
When we got there i started to cry i didnt want her to go and i hated cameron for everything.
I gave her a big long hug and then she had to go.
I let her go while tears were running down my face. I waited until the plane left before i left.
It was actually a rainy day today in L.A.
After the plane left i walked back to the car and drove back to the apartment.
~skip the drive~
I walked up to the apartment. When I opened the door I heard some noises and i new it isn't Jacob he's gone at a meeting. So I clothes the door quitely then i set down the keys quitely too. I walked up stairs tip toeing. I walk near Camerons door i hear the noises get louder.
I opened the door quitely. I saw Cameron and Layla . Wtf Layla is dating JackG.
" oh my fuck god!!!!!" I said storming over to them. They both looked at me scared.
I grabed all of Layla shit. Then i grabed the naked skank Layla by her head and dragged her down stair and out to the hallway then i threw her clothes at her.
"Oh and don't worry i will be telling jack all about this and definitely how it isn't the first time." Then i flipped her off and slammed the door in her face.
After i ran up the stairs furiously i made my way back to camerons room. He was sitting on the the side of the bed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME . WAS IT HER TOO THE OTHER DAY!! "
There was silence.
"ANSWER ME CAMERON I SWEAR GOD "
"Yes" he said quitely.
I slapped him across the face again.
"YOU GOT TO FUCKING KIDDING ME ! WHAT THE HELL. I GUESS YOU NEVER LOVED HER AND IM NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE."

"SHUT UP YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I LOVE HER. YOU CANT SAY SHITT." Cameron started yelling at me back.

"NO I WILL NOT SHUT UP.YOU KNOW THATS BULLSHIT IF YOU LOVED HER YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT AGAIN AT LEAST.BUT NO YOUR EGO IS TO IMPORTANT.IF YOU LOVED HER YOU WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY TRIED AND FIGHT FOR HER,YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A PLAN TO GET HER BACK BUT NO YOU HERE HOOKING UP WITH NOT ONLY YOUR EX BUT ONE OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS GF!" I yelled starting to cry at this point.
"LOOK IM SORRY OKAY!"

"NO YOUR JUST SORRY YOU LITTLE OF A MANWHORE GOT CAUGHT. YOU HURT MY BESTFRIENDS!"

He had no response.

"HUH THATS THE FIRST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN SPEACHLESS"
I said then walked out of his room and slammed the door behind me.
After I walked down stairs and pulled out my phone and called jack i needed to talk to him.

Phone call~

Hey- jack

Hey i need to talk to you- me

Woah what's wrong- Jack

Can i come over?- me

Yeah - Jack

Okay see you soon- me

Phone called end~

I grabed Jacob car keys and ran out of the apartment to head to jacks.
Threw the car ride i was actually calm i just didnt know how i was gonna tell him.

~skip the car ride~

I pulled up to Jacks house . As i got the out of the car my heart started pounding faster and faster.
I walked up to the door and knocked i felt like my heart was going to pump out of my chest.

He answered with a big smile on his face"hey" .

"Hey we need to talk" i said walking in and taking his hand after he closed the door i lead him to the couch.

"What is it ?"

"Oh well your not gonna be happy. And it's breaking my heart telling you this " i said as i started to cry.

"Just tell me "

"Okay here it goes....."

I told him everything thing that happened .

"Are you serious?"

"Yes Cameron even confessed"

Jack just put his hands on his head and started crying.

"I'm so sorry jack" i said scooting closer to him and hugging him.

For a few hour i stayed with jack. I was his shoulder to cry on and I tried to help him get things off of his mind witch actually seemed to worked . I played some video games with him and that actually helped.