Chapter 16

Last night i talked my parents in to leaving two days earlier and telling the boys tht work stuff came up.
My mom understood why. I told her what happened with Jacob.
I slept in hayes room last night with him and Jack Johnson.

I got up and i went in my room to get my suitcase. Luckily Jacob was still sleeping.
I grabe my suit case and i went back into hayes room.
I hoped in the shower and  then changed into a grey cut adios sweatshirt with high waisted shorts and black vans.
I blowdied my hair then straighten my long brown hair. After i did my make up witch was just foundation, podwer, mascara.

Once i was done i finished putting everything in the suitcase. I made my way down stairs where everyone is . We were just now waiting for my parents.

My parents gave us the hudge suv. So all of us kids can ride together instead of us in two cars. They are taking the bmw.

I decided i would drive on the way back. We got our stuff in the car and i got in the drivers seat with Jack G in the passenger seat waiting for everyone else to get in the car. You're probably wondering why I'm driving when I'm 15. Well. The hospital screwed up on the year i was born in . They made it one year a head. Don't ask my how . I don't know how you screw something like that up. But so i got my drivers license a year ahead because of that.

-------------------------------------------------------
We have been on the road for about 30 minutes. The boys had to use the restroom and wanted snacks witch  worked for me because i needed gas.

When we got there jack waited for me until the gas was done.

Then we went inside.

We parted our way as we got into the Quick Trip that we stopped at.
I made my way over to the snacks and then Jacob came next to me.

"Please Natalie " he said

"Tell me you can honestly trust me" i said turning and looking him straight in the eye.

He didn't say anything.

"Thats what I thought. I guess I'm the bigger person between us . Because I managed to forgive you and some how trust you again after you were making out with some chick." With that said i turned around and walked away.

I didn't get anything. I made my way to the car and just sat in there until the boys came out.

They all got back into the car and then we were on our way back to our house.

-------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later

We finally got back home. I just finished unpacking my stuff. I just changed into spandex and a sports bra. I made my way back down stair where everyone was.

The boys are leaving not tomorrow but the day after the in like the afternoon. Ethan and Grayson are still here but diana went home for the night and will be back tomorrow.

I didn't want to talk to anyone still yet except Jack because he is like my Bestfriend now.
But so once i got down stairs i just walked past all the boy's in the living room and made my way out to the back. I sat on a chair and decided to go on Twitter.

I was going threw twitter when i saw a tweet.

@jacobwhitesides: i screwed up big time. She ment everything to me and now she is gone and there's not another chance.

I  didn't know what to do I just ignored it because he obviously put that there because he new i would see it.
Then I decided to just unfollow him so i don't have to see anymore of that stuff because I can't get past it and forgive him.

Yeah it's stupid not to forgive him . But I can't get hurt again and I can't take him back. I will forgive him eventually but right now no. If i forgive him I know I will want to take him back and I can't do that.

I was sitting out there and was on instagram then some one came out. I turned my head to see who it was. It was ethan .

"Hey. " was all that I could get to come out.

"Hey. You okay?" He said taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah i am. Or i will be i just can't be around him right now."

"I understand. But this isn't you to be all alone and not happy and bubbly "

"I know I promise you i will be back to my self tomorrow "

"Good because i have missed you. I don't like seeing you like this"

"Thank you ethan."

"Anything for you"

"Well you know what we start school in two days."

"Yup. What about it?"

"I don't want to lose you ethan. I'm sorry if i lead you on at times I don't mean to. It's just we are bestfriends so I don't want to ruin it. Because i need you in my life and I would rather play it safe with you than take a chance"

"Natalie. I know. I wish you wouldn't play it safe because I really do like you. But I understand. I would rather keep you in my life than take a chance and never have you in my life ever again " he said then stood up.

I stood up after him." Thank you . Honestly you mean everything to me. I'm so thankful for you" i said then i hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hey how about we go up to my room and watch some movies like we use to" i said as i pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah i would like that"

I grabed his hand then started walking inside and up stairs to my room.

"Where are you guys going?" Gayson and hayes asked at the same time

"We're going to go watch a movie up in my room" I said then continued walking up stairs.

A/n: I'm so sorry it has taken me forever to update. I'm trying my hardest. But i have school now so that gets in the way.
The next chapter is gonna be way way way longer so it might take a little while to update. But I will start now making the updates longer for you guys. Since you guys have to wait for the updates that take forever.