Chapter 8 Soon

( authore note real quick for you I changed my name to Natalie. So its not skylar anymore )

" yes Jacob i will give another chance, but this time don't break my heart again " i said looking into his beautiful eyes.

" I promise you i wont. " he said looking into mine.

" yess the two love birds are back together " cameron, taylor, kian all said at the same time coming out from around the wall.

I guess when they left they really didn't leave. Jacob took my hand. Then we looked at the boy's still sitting on the steps. Jacob and I ignored them and then we kissed.

There was still all of those sparks i felt for him the first time and more .

Jacob's p.o.v
_________
I was standing out side in the back parking lot after my interview. Just thinking about how mush i missed Skylar she made me so happy.

Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around it was Skylar. I was so happy but also shocked to see her. I haven't talked to her in a month and it's been killing me.

But we talked and things are fixed . I'm so happy i got my beautiful girlfriend back. I'm not gonna do anything to ruin it again. That was the worst month n 1/2 of my life without her.

The boy's were listening the whole time. Because when she finally said yes to giving me another chance. The boy's came out .

We ignored them making there comment. As i took her hand and then kissed her.

Man that kiss was AMAZING!
I felt the same sparks as i always did kissing her but this time there was more !
It felt so good to finally have her back and it kiss her lips again.

Regular p.o.v Skylar's
________________
After we shared an amazing kiss. We went back inside to tell everyone the news.
When we walked in . Everyone was just chilling on the little couch backstage.

"Hey you guys i need to talk to you" i said walking up in front of all of them while holding my hot boyfriends hand.

" omg you guys are back together" mahongony said happy.

Jacob and i looked at eachother then looked at mahongony.

" yes" we both said happily while smiling.

" I'm happy for you guys " everyone said.
Even hayes and nash suprisingly.

" hey i need to make a call i will be right back. " i said then left and went to the back parking lot.

I decided I should call Diana and tell her before we tell everyone else and she finds out threw the internet.

Call~

Hey- me

Hey- diana

So i have something to tell you - me

Oh god what is it? - Diana.

Today me and Jacob got back together. We talked it all out and he asked for another chance so i said yes. - me

That's it? Okay. I'm happy for you- Diana

After she said that i felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my right shoulder. I turn my head a little and it was exactly who I thought it was . Jacob.

really I thought you would have been a little - me

Then Jacob kissed me on the cheek still having his arms wrapped around my waist. I just smiled then he put his head on my shoulder again.