Chapter 20 All Good

✖️Few day's later✖️

Diana's POV

"Let's all go to the mall" Natalie said as me and her were walking down stairs where all the other boy's were.

"Alright let's gooo then" nash said streching the o on go.

We all hopped into two different cars.
Cameron and i have been getting our friendship back on track. I'm really happy that we are too. I can trust him a little bit more now too. Not as much yet though but we will get there one day.

We all got to the mall and made our way straight to the food court because it was 2:30 and the boys were all hungry like always.

-

Once all the boys were done being fattys we actually started getting some shopping done.
Half way threw our little shopping day i started getting really lazy and didn't want to walk anymore so i sat down in one of the chairs that they have around threw out the mall.m

"Common Diana. Let's go" hayes complained.

"Yeah let's go Diana " jack j said

Everyone was trying to get me up so we could continue shopping.

"I will give you a biggy back the rest of the time" Cameron said

"Okay" i said cheerfully

So i got on cam's back and we continued all shopping.

-

6:30

We were finally leaving and heading back to nash, Natalie's, Hayes house. We all got tons of stuff to much that we all couldn't carry all the stuff with out two arms.
So we all basically had to make multiple trips.

"Geeze diana you screwed up my back" cameron complained as he held the middle of his back.

"Nahh fam. You did. Your the one who offered to carry me the rest of the time. And who knew the rest of the time would have been 2 more hours " i said laughing a little at the end. Since he had to carry me for two hours.

"No it's yours " he argued back.

"No it's yours " I argued back

"Nooo"

"Yesss"

"No"

"Yess"

"Okay you guy's. We are in second grade anymore. Stop arguing over something so dumb" Jack G said .

We stopped talking.

"Now it doesn't matter who's fault it is. Apologize now to the rest of us for acting like 2nd graders and being annoying " Jack continued.

Me and cameron looked at eachother and then back at Jack. We both gave him weird looks. Then looked back at eachother and started bursting out laughing.

"I'm serious. Were glad you guys are like bestfriends. But you guys get in silly fights like. 2 year olds" Jack G said  trying to sound all serious.

"Fine. You guys I'm sorry cameron is such a freakin 5 year old " i said

They all laughed.

" and you guys I'm sorry Diana a noxious " Cameron said.

"I am not" i said defending my self.

"Yes you are " Cameron said

"You guy's!!" Nash said sounding annoyed