Part 16

I'm sorry if my story is rushed it's my 1st story I'm still getting the hang of things. The story is going in order but I know the chapter numbers ain't I have no idea how that happened I'm sorry. I will give shout outs every other day so keep an eye out you might be one

SHOUTOUT TODAY

msunique2

speedy1106

hlover27

////////////////////////////////////////////////

MILEY

Okay I called y'all here to train something big is about to come and we have to be ready. Women that have kids don't train I would like y'all to step out and go inside" 6women left with there kids. " okay I know some are probility saying why ain't she just training she the most powerful ever,we'll I know that but y'all need to be ready OKAY GRAB A PARTNER AND BEING. They start fighting they al, are good but that's not enough to take what ever is coming down. " ms would you like to train with me?" Asked Blake in a horrible British accent. " why thank you kind sir!"

Okay babe if I hurt you I'm sorry." Said Blake " oh I think I'm the one that's going to say sorry cause I beat your a**. I mumbled " I'm sorry what was that babe? " oh nothin "

I got in a fighting stance and so did Blake . This should be fun. Blake made the first move. He almost got me in a headlock but I flipped him over my shoulder. He got back up and jumped at me. When he was in the air I grabbed his leg and pulled him down. He whimpered and got up. I ran to him and he slid under me and pulled me down. He's good. I whimpered and acted like I was hurt. He ran over to me " babe I'm so sorry plea-" he was cut short because I put him in a headlock and threw him on the ground. " never let your opponent fool you!" I said laughing. Everybody was sweating and panting and here I was ready for more.

15MINUTE BREAK!!

Me and Blake walked over to our water bottles and got a drink. Just then a twig snapped. EVERYBODY IN YOUR STANCES!!!" Two wolf came out and jumped me. I was on the ground getting angry. I threw them off and fought them. I had one on the ground at the other whimpering cause I bit it's leg. SHIFT NOW!!!. They did, both boys. They wasn't bad looking but I have a sexy mate already. One jumped me again are you kidding me . I was boiling mad. Lighting flashed across the sky, thunder roaring . I calmed down and Blake ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. " come on let's go asked them who they are.

" oh and babe THAT WAS HOT What you did back there I will never make you mad.

//////////////////////////////////////