I didnt mean it. Part 7

I know there are spelling mistakes in the story and I'm srry about that I was just trying to get chapters in there cause there is suppose to a huge storm and the are still warnings going out and I was just in a hurry. If there are mistakes in srry

----------------------______________-/--//------------------------------------___________

MILEY

I ran and ran I was at a waterfall getting something to drink when I heard growls. Maybe 6 growls or so. Crap!! Im in another packs land. I ran that fast,I thought. SHIFT!! Said the cute boy. What am I saying their all cute. I SAID SHIFT!!" I whimpered at that one . " oh my gosh I'm so sorry I forgot here!" he gave he his shirt which smelled really good. Weird I know. I went behind the tree and shifted and put the shirt on. I came out of the bushes and stood there. Why have you entered the Dawn of the moon Pack?" asked the same one. I want to speak with your alpha then I'll talk to you." I said. " Alright rogue, I don't think you'll cause harm lets go."

ALPHA JOSH ,POV

Alpha there has been a rogue spotted near the waterfall it looks like a girl." said Nate " ask what she wants then bring her here." I said back " ALPHA WE'RE BACK!!! " Nate bro you don't have to scream." " sorry here she is.". I looked at the girl very beautiful to be a rogue. " What are you doing crossing my lands?" " I'm sorry I didn't know I was on another packs land." " its okay but why did you?" I asked trying to be nice cause she was. " while story or short?" " whole"

MILEY

I told them why I left my pack back home and lets just say I got 7 growls. They was mad that my mate would do that reject me but hey I'm starting over. " wht pack is this again ?" " oh umm the Dawn of the moon Pack." Alpha Josh said. " WHAT DAWN OF THE MOON PACK this is the strongest pack in America!" I nearly choked. " yep that's us ." " Miley do you want to join our pack?" " of course I would love to ."

I learned that all 7 of the boys names was , Josh( alpha), Nate(beta), Samual( thrif in command), Harry(just a friend),Brian( just a friend), Zane( crazy friend). They all was very nice. Miley I sense a great power on you wht are you?" asked Josh. " I'm was the betas daughter in my old pack." " oh". " Can you show us you wolf?" asked Zane. " yea sure." I went outside and shifted in to my white wolf with a black star on my forehead.

" ALPHA JOSH she has the mark!" Harry yelled. " wht mark Harry ?" asks josh " the star mark the mark of the most powerful wolfs!"