Part 15

I have been thinking about the end of the story and I think I have it. At least 10 to 15 more chapters then the end. Thank you to the ones reading and voteing. Okay to the story

BLAKE

I love Miley and I finally told her and she said it back. My wolf has loved her for a very long time. We use to be best friends then I moved I never understood why I was so sad leaving but I don't care anymore.i have her in my arms , thats all I want.

UNKNOWN

I see how he looks at her and disgusts me to no end. He will suffer and she will suffer also. The time is coming soon and they can't do anything about. If she's so powerful like they say then that's just makes my plan better.

MILEY

I love Blake. My wolf was happy and so was I. Then I got a feeling something is coming something big. Bigger then all of the 3 packs joined together. My wolf feels it to. " we need to train fast it's coming, only we have the power to take it down and destroy." Said my wolf " Blake we need to train,something evil is coming and we need to train." I said in a scared yet confident voice. " Come on we need to go fast I knew something was off." Blake said in a scared voice.

15 min later

ALPHA DRAKE AND JOSH AND ALL BETAS COME HERE!" Said Blake. "What's wrong!" " we need to train,we are going to train nonstop that means no school for a few weeks!" I said " okay let's go train your powers will come out some so be careful, your full powers will come out when the real fights happens so no worries............yet"