I didn't mean it

MILEY

The mark, powerful wolf, What the heck is going on!? " I'm sorry but did you say powerful wolf , and something about my mark??" I asked confused. The boys liked at eachother, " yes your mark stands for one of the most powerful wolfs ever." Nate said. " is it just me or is the ground spinning?" . Then I blacked out.

8 hrs later

" do you think she will wake up soon?" " I don't know I mean how could you not know that you are the most powerful wolf alive?" . I kept hearing people talk but I couldn't figure out who it was. " Dude look she's wakeing up!". "What happen?" . " you kinda fainted when we told you that you are the those powerful wolf alive." said Harry " oh yea." . My head feels like a 1000 bricks fell on it over and over. " Samuel, can you hand me the IB profend?" . Yea here. " thanks". " I want to train with you guys and see how " powerful" I am". " when do you want to start? Zane asked "When ever yall train." " well lets go it's our training time anyway!"

NATE!!!

Miley the most powerful wolf..........................COOL

BLAKE

Me and Drake went looking for Miley trying to catch here scent or something but no luck. I miss her like crazy,but I'm the one who rejected her. Out of no where my head started hurting that's weird. " Hey, you okay?" Drake asked in confused voice. " I don't know my head just started hurting real bad.". " i think Miley might have it her head for blacked out, the reason why you feel what she feels is because she's your mate , you know the one you REJECTED!!! " Hey I am regretting hejecting her I love her, but she will never know until we find her, yes I rejected her , yes I WAS A COMPLETE FOOL, but I did it to protect her. You know the rouges are planning to attack and we still ain't train our wolfs for it. What I'm trying to say is I love Miley and I didn't reject her because I wanted to go back to being a player . I just wanted to protect her." he said with tears comeing out his eyes.

DRAKE

I know what Blake said was true about Miley and I don't blame him, but he could have said " I want to be mates but wait till the rouge thing dies down a bit." but no. Another thing, we need our pack prepared for the attack. I think I'll call the Dawn of the Moon pack. They are the best pack ever and is a great fighting pack. " hey Blake , want to call the Dawn of the Moon pack to help fight and train?". " Sure"

BLAKE ON THE SIDE if it will post