Part--13

MILEY

me and Blake was walking and I have no idea where we are at. " Blake where are we going?" . He smiled and said" it's a surprise.". " one thing you should no .... I hate surprises!" Blake laughed. " we'll then your just going to have to wait," it was nice talking to Blake like normal mates would. Did I just say that? " we are here" Blake said excited. I moved from the bushes and saw a waterfall. Butterfly's everywhere , the sun shining through the trees, the smell of ... Forest. It was beautiful. " Blake, it's beautiful.". I thought you would like it come on we need to talk.

UNKNOWN POV...

I watch her every move I know her secerets.i know her powers are more than just fighting. Her little mate better like the time they spend cause soon she will be gone.

" Sir, their at the waterfall."

" I know don't make a move I want to surprise them, my little Miley hates surprises!"

BLAKE

" Miley.."

" so what do u want.."

" Miley I want to talk please?" Blake said sad

" okay sure"

" Miley I love you, I rejected you cause the rogues are planning on attacking us I just want you safe. I hated my self after what I did. When I saw you run away I ran after you. I wanted to say sorry and that everything was going to be okay, but I knew that if I didn't do something fast the rogues would hurt you to get to me. I wouldn't live with me self if that happened. I k ow you probiliy hate me or don't want me but I just you to know I love you and you are beautiful. You scare me sometimes with your fighting,but I can't take it just remind me not to be on your bad side I don't want kneed where the sun don't shine." What Blake said made me teary i realised no matter what happens I will always love him.

" Blake?"

" yes"

" I love you!"

Blakes face hit the ground he is so sexy. He was shocked but hey he's my mate and I love him

" Miley I love you so much I will never leave you" I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in Blake did to . When our lips touched it was like fireworks going off on new years. I felt loved. Blake licked my lip and I opened my mouth. Me kissed for like hours but in reality only 20 mins.

" Blake, I love you!"

" I love you to babe." I was so happy but I had this feeling that this happiness wouldn't last long

------------------------$$:$:&:&/@@-@-@@-@-@&3$!:!;$$,&3@/'nxjejnsksksjjxhdjjnzjhd

Shoutout to ....

Angel49 & SierraLovesSkittles. Thank y'all so much for helping an I was wondering if you would help me through out the story comment when ever but thank you

Comment vote read

And what is up with the creepy person who is it? And why does he want Miley hurt ?