Part 18

MILEY

If these damn rogues don't tell me WHAT THE TRUCK THEY WANT. I will cut off their balls and beat them. " hey now we don't need that pretty lady." Said one rogue " DON'T CALL ME PRETTY LADY EVER AGAIN ROUGE!" I screamed " gees well tell you alright" one said" THANK YOU."

ROUGE POV

Man this girl is sexy when she yells. But we have to tell her what's going on ." Okay, so me and my brother Damian was running from a pack of wolves when we just suddenly got trampled. They was a rogue type so we didn't worry. They asked us to follow them so we did. They asked us if we could help them with something important. Damian said sure. They told us that there was a girl named Miley and that she was very rare. That she was the white wold with the star on her forehead. We knew that she was the one with the powers, but me and my brother didn't want to hurt you but we had to make the leader think we was on their side. They wanted us to tell you that something evil is comeing bigger than all 3 pack joined together. They didn't tell us what day or anything when it will happen but you need to be ready." I said " oh can we be apart of your pack?" " yes you can but if you truck up your out." " and we know that something evil is coming and that we need to be ready but what I want to know is WHO ARE THEY!!" Screamed my knew alpha. " my name is Rixan and this is Damian." Hellos went around and waves. " we want to still help out them and come back here to give us information." Miley said. " okay deal, oh hey Mr. Jealous ( he growled) I ain't going to steal your girl okay." " you better keep that word." Blake said and walked away.

UNKNOWN POV

Ah I see they kept the prisoner. Lets hope they didn't screw up my plan. We are coming and they better be ready. I'm watching Miley right now she's so cute I just want to hug her and kiss her.