I didn't mean it ----part 10

BLAKE

" hello"

"umm yes is Alpha Josh there?"

" yep hold on"

" okay"

" hello" the guy said

" is this Alpha Josh?"

" yes who asking?"

" it's Alpha Blake and Drake we need your help our packs have joined together because of rouges was getting to attack and need more help can you help us?"

" um let me ask my fighter"

Okay"

10minutes later

" okay yea we will be there Thrusday."

" thanks you do much"

" welcome"

ALPHA JOSH

When Blake asked that all I thought was " shit what will Miley think" " Miley come here??" " what is it josh?" Alpha Blake and Drake called and asked is we can help them because of rouges do u want to help?" " oh yes I do" she said the most evilest voice ever ....... Scary

MILEY

Oh revenge is about to happen in my town. " okay everyone pack something we are going to Alpha Blake and Drakes pack to help them!" Everybody groaned as in saying they didn't want to go, " the ones that dont have mates might want to shut up!! This is going to be good.

THRUSDAY

We arrived at the pack house there.. I wait on my bike yes my motercycle till Josh says that it was okay for me to come in. I have changed a lot since I've been in the Dawn of the moon pack. My hair is lighter an my eyes are blueish and purple. Josh says its cause where I'm the most " powerful" wolf.

" Miley come on" josh said through the mind link

" okay let the fun began"

" don't kill anyone yet"

" fine"

BLAKE

Where is the awesome fighter at!" I said " she's comeing right now" alpha josh said smiling I wonder why. Wait did he say she. Then she walked in, my wolf went crazy but I didn't know why he hasn't talked to me since Miley left. " Hello, my name is Miley." the girl said in a voice i can't explain. Then it hit me it was Miley my mate. She's even more beautiful then before.

5 hrs later

" okay school is tomarrow we will train after that!" Miley yelled . The Dawn of the moon pack was settled in we went to bed.