CHAPTER 24 I think

* play song on side while reading."

BLAKE

I watched as they lowered Miley's casket. I pulled a black box from my pocket and opened it. There was a purple diamond ring. Purple was Miley's favorite color, I was going to propose when the war was over. A single tear fell . I told the guys to stop the casket I have to do something. I opened it and put the ring on her engagement finger and said ." Forever and always." People just started to cry more and more. Alpha Josh and Drake came beside me and hugged me telling me it's going to be alright and that Miley would want me to be happy and move on. But I just can't be happy or move on.

ALPHA JOSH

Blake. I feel so sorry for him he lost the one thing that meant to world to him. I would be depressed if my mate was killed in war the wasn't even necessary. I haven't found my mate yet but I feel she or he is close. Me and Drake walked up to Blake and hugged him and told him that Miley wouldn't want this. Even though we was crying as we'll. I know one thing ill never forget her.

ALPHA DRAKE

The day Miley left I was sad. But when she came back a total bad ass I was shocked. The day she made lighting come out of her hands was scary and awesome. She was so proud. I will never forget her.

HARRY & ZANE & SAMULE

we will miss Miley very much she's like a sister us. We love you Miley well never forget the time you came to the forest crying and we found you. I remember when you told us what happen we was all mad . Well never forget you. Nate is a jackass he's gone now. Blake loves you.

MILEY

I'm flying I'm floating in the sky's watching my pack grow. I have to say ill miss them but its my time to go. ( note Miley's about to go Is Flashback mode) I remember the day me and Blake got up to middle school and this kid pulled my hair and he went crazy, I didn't understand why till later on in the years. He had a crush on me. We was friends every since pre-k. But when we got to high school we separated. He was player and I was a volleyball player. I remember him saying that he wished he never met me and all this shit. Then one year after 9th grade he left. Then came back we never talked or nothin didn't even look at each other then look what happen we run in to each other literly in the halls and BOOM. We are mates. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I love him.

I went o the cemetery cause that where everyone is. I'm in spirt form. When i got there i looked down at my casket the was a ring kn my finger my engagement finger. i started to cry.I can still talk to my wolf but its not the same. I saw Blake being hugged my Josh and Drake. Saying that I wouldn't want this and he should move on. Blake said he can't be happy and he can't move on. Harry Zane and Samuel said they will never forget me and they love me . " I love you to. All of you." I said I guess they heard they all turned and was shocked." Hey guys I wanted to tell you I love y'all and ill never forget you. I'm in spirt form if your wondering. Blake. ..." I said walking to him he was crying hard. I bend down and said " I love you babe always but I have to go now." I said tearing up knowing this it ill never be able to have pups with my mate. Never get to have that mate bond. Get to experience the awesome stuff." I love you to Miley always." Blake said hugging me " I have to go now ill see you one day." And I back away and walked between the trees when Blake yelled " I LOVE YOU." " I love you 2 " I said and went to the light

They say that killing is a sin. But they also say that everything happens for a reason. So maybe there was a reason I'm gone well never know.

$/$&;&$;$;);));&-&/&$.!$-&:!;$!,!)$.:&&/$;$:!/&'jdfnnfhjeakmxncnnc:$$.$;!;!!;);73$/$!;

Blake on side

And who thought this chapter was sad. One chapter left then its over.