Chapter 15

I scream at the top of my lungs as the hot iron burns my thigh, sealing the bullet wound shut. Connor and Murphy are holding me down by my arms as Rocco burns the wound shut. Tears are falling down my cheeks and are not stopping anytime soon.

"Sshh... It's almost over, baby." Connor whispers, wiping the tears off of my cheeks. Not long after, Rocco takes the iron off of my thigh. My chest is heaving as I take in deep, quick breaths and I spit out the rag in my mouth.

"That sucked." I whisper weakly, causing them all to chuckle. 

I made the three of them get taken care of first because I was too much of a chicken shit. I didn't want to be burned. Now, I'm thinking I should have went first.

Later that night, we all sit silently at Rocco's mother's kitchen table sipping on cups of coffee. I think we were all in our own little worlds and didn't plan on leaving them any time soon. I was okay with that.

Thoughts of my parents filled my mind and I wondered what they would think of me know. They would probably not approve of my relationship with the the two brothers but I know that my parents would have loved them. But nobody could ever love them more than I do though.

It was hard for me to believe that two years ago my entire life was turned upside down. The two men sitting beside me had came into my life so suddenly. They were both so sweet to me and still are. I feel like I could do anything with the two of them by my side. They make me feel like I'm on top of the world. 

Hell, maybe I am.

Connor has always been the one in our relationship to be the boss and had a rough exterior. Well, he tries to be the boss at least, I'll give him that much. 

Just look at the way he planned their first little stunt. Going in there like Tarzan and Jane swinging from a vine. I smile at the thought. I would've loved to see their little tussle in the air vents.

Another thing Connor was good for, was his sense of humor. Where he came up with some of the comments and jokes he made was beyond me but that made me love him more.

Murphy was the one in the relationship that was more gentle. But boy did that man have a temper when he got mad. Connor did too but it wasn't nearly as bad as Murph. It took a lot for the both of them to snap, but when Murphy did, you had better get the hell out of the way. There was one night the four of us were at McGinty's and some guy harassed me the entire night.

Connor knew I could handle myself but still warned the man several times. Murphy just couldn't take it anymore after the man pushed me up against the wall and tried to kiss me. 

Murphy beat the living daylights out of the guy and he never did show his face again. I don't even know how the man walked home or wherever he went. There was so much blood in his eye's it was a wonder he could see a foot in front of him. It was a wonder why Doc didn't fire me some days.

Murphy has always been gentle with me and every chance we would get alone, he would show me just how much he loved me.

Now before you ask, no. We do not always have sex together. Most of the time we do but there have been several occasions I've gotten one on one time with the both of them. It always seems to bring me closer to them emotionally, but I still love when they take me at the same time. The love that they share with me is overwhelming. Nothing is more powerful. It would take a lot to break the love we have for each other.

When Connor and I have our one on one time, he is always rough but passionate. It's almost like I have a Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hyde as my husbands.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

[*]

The next morning the boys and I drag Rocco along to church, despite his complaints. I sit outside with him and we both smoke a cigarette as we wait for the boys to finish.