Chapter 6

TWO YEARS LATER...

Throughout the past two year's, so much has happened. I ended up getting married to the boys. Technically Murphy, since I could only marry one, but they both wear a wedding ring.

The two of them had fought like cats and dogs about who I would be married to, and Murphy eventually won the argument. I still haven't figured out how it was settled and Connor blushes furiously when I try and bring it up. 

It must be a very dirty reason.  That's the only thing I could come up with and my gut told me I was correct.

Rocco had been the best man at the wedding and I think he was secretly jealous of the two of them. 

He had still tried to get me to go on a date with him over the years but Connor and Murphy kept him at bay. I did go to dinner with him a few times when he needed a date for a work event and we had an absolute blast every time. 

Doc was the one to walk me down the aisle. He was the closest thing to a father I had now. Sharon had been my maid of honor that day. She was the only friend I had and I preferred it like that.

About two and a half months after I had first met the twins, they still wouldn't tell me what our relationship was. They hadn't been with any other women since I had met them, but would never call me their girlfriend and it hurt my feelings that they couldn't commit to me like that. I felt like I wasn't worth it. I wasn't asking for a ring.

When I finally had gotten fed up with it all, I started walking to work without them and staying later for overtime.  No words were said between us for two whole weeks. Not from their lack of trying either. They tried to catch me all the time but I didn't even act like I heard them. If they didn't want to be with me and make that step, I wasn't going to stick around. Simple as that.

When I brought a man home from the bar one night, they must have been waiting up to watch fore me. Making sure I would arrive home safe. Well, they completely lost their shit. The guy didn't even step one foot in my apartment before they had him shoved back in the elevator and sent him on his merry way.

After I had cussed them both out so much that I'm sure their ear's hurt,  they finally confessed their love for me, and told me they were just nervous about telling people about our relationship. It wasn't common these days for polyamorous relationships and most people were quite judgmental. 

I was the first woman that they had ever shared and they were afraid to be judged by their friends and coworkers. So, I gave them an ultimatum. They either told everyone about the three of us or let me go completely and leave me the hell alone. I wasn't going to hide my relationship with them. I wanted the world to know they were both mine.

They told everyone.

It was so funny because everybody they told already actually knew about us. I guess it was never a big secret. Everyone we knew was perfectly fine with it. They said they were happy for us because they hadn't seen the boys that happy in year's.

Even their mother knew that the two of them would have the same wife. She had said they were never really good at doing things separately and in the past their girlfriends would come in between them. Making them pick between her or their sibling. 

I would never have done that to them. She was the one that told them they were idiots for not committing to me in the first place. She was happy that they both had finally found love. 

Real love.

I've also learned that their mother, Annabelle, is also bat shit crazy but she is absolutely hilarious. Always keeping me laughing when we talk on the phone.