Chapter 11

At nine o'clock at night Rocco, or Jaffar as his name tag now states, and I are walking towards the Copely Plaza Hotel. 

It's freaking freezing and my feet are starting to ache because of these damn high heels. I think we've walked over two miles already and I've about fallen on my face four times. 

I made sure to bring a bag back to Rocco's full of comfortable clothes after we went to the apartment, which was flooded from Connor ripping the toilet out of the floor. I doubt we'll be living there again any time soon.

I was saddened at the thought of that. I liked our apartment despite the condition it was in. 

I was secretly hoping my husbands would be there when we arrived but they weren't. They have been gone all fucking day and haven't even called once. They are in so much shit when I see them again.

I'm cutting them both off from sex for a month, I've decided. Hopefully, I can hold out that long. The last time I had one hell of a time lasting all that time.

But in the end it was totally worth it. The sex was absolutely amazing. All the pent up anger, guilt, and love all put into one session. Mind blowing. The memory of it makes me shiver and grin every time I think about it.

I'm broken out of my dirty thoughts when the elevator dings and Rocco pushes the cart full of food towards the presidential suite. If there is actually any food in there, I really had no idea. I'm praying it's another gun just in case things go horribly wrong but I doubted it.

I follow closely behind him and my nerves are all over the place. Once we arrive at the right door he knocks loudly and we wait patiently for someone to answer.

Two men in black ski masks suddenly open the door and pull Rocco inside the suite by his hair. Leaving me standing in the doorway in a state of shock. I don't even have time to scream or grab Rocco. 

But why did they not grab me too? 

After recovering from the initial shock I run inside and notice there were several dead bodies laying everywhere. I cover my mouth and resist the urge to puke.

I listened and watched Rocco continued to freak out as the two men drug him into the center of the room. Just one look at the two of them and I knew who it was. Their voices confirmed it.

Murphy and Connor. 

They did all of this! Oh they are so dead! I think I'm about to be sick to my stomach or pass the fuck out.

One of them looked at me, giving me an angry look. It was Murphy I think, and I gave him my best death glare. His eye's softened a bit. 

He had no right to be mad at me, neither of the two did. I ignore the all of the guys and begin walking around the room. All of the dead men have pennies over their eye's. It's as if the boys are trying to make a statement of some sort.

This is so fucking messed up! Forget getting sick, how the hell am I supposed to be okay with all of this?

"A fuckin' six shooter! There's nine bodies, genius!" Connor yells making me turn away from the bodies and look at the three of them.

"What the fuck were you gonna' do, laugh the other three to death funny man?!" My eye's widen. Papa Joe must have set Rocco up.

After playing with Rocco for a bit longer the twin's start laughing and pull up their masks. Rocco starts to freak out again.

"Fuckin'! What the fuck!? Fuck! Fuckin' fuck! Who the fuck?! How did you two fuckin' fuck's fuck!?" Rocco shouts frustrated as he looks around the room.