The Player's First Crush

The Begininng is sort of like a flash back, not the actual story!! Hope you like my new book!

___________________________________________________________________________

"Annabelle, come down and play with Daniel" Mommy said from downstairs. I quickly put on some cute pink shorts and ran downstairs. I saw mommy and Claire standing by the doorway talking and Daniel on the porch.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around smiling when he realized it was me.

"Anna banana" He gave me a hug.

"DanDan" I returned the hug.

"Anna your turning six tomorrow" Daniel said happily.

"Oh ya, i forgot" I smiled sheeplishly.

"Im going to be the first one to say happy birthday to you, I promise"

I giggled. Daniel was my best friend ever since we were three. He's only a few months older than me. He's the best friend a little six year old can ask for.

"Let's go to the park" Daniel said while taking my hand and leading the way.

I let go of his hand and ran away like a maniac giggling.

"Annabelle, get back here right now" Daniel yelled jokingly.

I turned around to tell him, "You have to catch me" I ran again until someone caught my hand. It was Daniel.

"I caught you"

"No you didn't" I laughed a bit.

"Anna, im holding you right now"

"No you're not" I smiled. He leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww, DanDan thats cooties" I said horrified.

"I don't have cooties" Daniel defended.

"All boys do"

"But im your best friend"

"Oh ya, okay you don't have cooties" We both grinned.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Anna banana, you are my best friend" Daniel said smiling, he looked funny because he was missing one of his teeth. He led me back home. It was then that I realized I like him more than a friend.

                                                        10 YEARS LATER

Daniel:

"Hey Daniel" Chloe purred.

"Hey Chloe" I winked and she giggled like a two year old. Man what is with these girls? They giggle and laugh at anything you do. Im not saying I don't like it, but it gets irritating.

"So tonight at ten?" Chloe asked. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Sure at yours" I gave her a kiss and walked off.

Me and Chloe have an on and off relationship, but honestly it's just for show. Even when we are supposed to be going out we cheat on eachother but we both know it, we don't actually like each other. I don't like anyone and I never will.

"You're early" Luke said. Luke and I are pretty close, we met when we were 12 after Annabelle pushed me away and left me. I don't even want to remember her anymore, she's gone and never coming back.

"Chloe wanted me to meet her early" I shrugged.

"Gonna bang her?" Luke asked.

"Of course"