11: The Player's First Crush

Daniel:

I just want my DanDan back. The words kept replaying in my head all week. She sounded sincere when she said it, but I still wasn't sure if she meant it. She pushed me away, and she still wants me to be her 'DanDan'. She used to call me that when we were ten, and I'm not the same guy.

"Daniel, your friend is here," mom shouted. By friend, I think she meant Hannah. I walked downstairs and found Hannah in a short skirt and low top. I knew mom would think bad of her, and there's honestly no reason to think good of her, but she makes one good sex partner.

"Hey," she said taking my hand in hers. I didn't reply, I just walked upstairs until we reached my bedroom. When we reached my room I closed the door with my feet and started immediatly. She crashed her lips to mine and I kissed her back with the same force. Just like kisses with Chloe, Hannah's kisses don't mean much, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I licked her bottom lip and she opened eagerly for more. I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I broke the kiss to trail kisses up her neck and jaw line.

"Daniel," she panted. "You're really good at this." I took off her shirt and started working on her skirt. The skirt wasn't hard, I just had to pull it down and it was off. Then something weird happened. I wasn't in my room anymore, I was ten and with Annabelle.

"Hey, DanDan, what if I jumped off a bridge? What would you do?" Annabelle asked out of the blue.

"I would get a paddle boat and save your stupid ass." We both chuckled.

"That's good." She sighed. Almost as if she was upset.

"Why? You're not thinking about it right?" I asked worriedly. The last thing I need is Annabelle thinking about suicide, or anything along those lines.

"No. I just wondered how much I mean to you, because you mean so much to me." Another sigh.

"Annabelle, you mean the world to me and you know it. We've been best friends forever, and you are the best friend ever. I love you Anna Banana."

"I love you too, DanDan." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept them there. A comfortable silence fell between us. I kissed her forhead and walked her home.

I immediatly stepped away from Hannah and buttoned my shirt again. I  just want my DanDan back.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked.

"Nothing. You have to leave. Now!" I didn't wait for her to leave, I just ran out my bedroom and sprinted down the stairs.

"Daniel wait!" I didn't want to but I stopped and looked at my mom. "What?" I asked impatiently. My mom burst into tears. I don't know what she was crying about she I slowly walked to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong mom?" I whispered. I could feel her shaking, and I heard her sobbing.

"Your...your.." She stopped and barried her face in her hands.

"My what?"

"Your..grandma.."

"What happened to grandma?" My voice was hoarse. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to my grandma.

"She....past...away," she finally said and burst into tears once more. I was on the verge of crying but I held up for my mom. My grandma was one of my favourite people in the world, she saw the best in everyone and made the best fucking shepards pie. When Annabelle left, I was a small skrawny little sad kid and my grandma was always there. And now she can never be there again.