8: The Player's First Crush

Daniel:

"Yo Daniel," Someone from behind me called. I turned around to find Brock standing as tall as a building behind me.

"Yea?"

"You're friends with Annabelle, right?" He asked.

"We're friends," I corrected.

"Well is she good in bed?" Brock asked.

"What?"

"Is she good in bed?" He repeated.

"Fuck you Brock," I swore and walked away. Even though I do shit to Annabelle, she isn't a sex toy, and no one is going to think that. No one is going to take advantage of her. She's too niave for her own good.

"You mean you never banged her yet?" I turned around again and found Brock behind me.

"No, and niether will you," I said sternly. Annabelle is innocent and I want her to stay that way, not turn into a slut. Actually slutty Annabelle will be kind of fun. But if anyone is going to do anything to Annabelle it will be me not Brock or even Linc.

"Speak for yourself, I'll bang her as soon as I can"

"She's going out with Linc," I pointed out, hoping that will change his mind, It probably won't.

"So? Linc isn't any good in bed"

"You sound like you had expercience with him," I said.

"Dude, I'm as a straight as you"

"What if I'm not straight?" I questioned.

"You fuck girls every night"

"True. Anyways, stay away from Annabelle, Brock"

"I'm going to do whatever I please, just because shit went down between you two doesn't mean no one else can get a chance," Brock said then walked away. He better not do anything to Annabelle. Brock isn't afraid of using force, and he had a major advantage considering Annabelle's size and height. Should I warn Annabelle? That means I have to talk to her and see her and Linc together. But I don't give a shit that they're together. I wonder if Annabelle is a virgin.. Probably not. Most girls in this school aren't virgins.

Annabelle:

"Hey Annabelle," Linc greeted. I threw my arms around his torso and hugged him tight. I felt so bad after what I did the other day. Linc is my boyfriend, he's supposed to kiss me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Why?" Linc asked.

"Because of the other day, I didn't mean to do that to you, I was just confused," I sighed.