Chapter 3

The next day the guys had an interview so I'd be alone all day but Liam was making it up to me by taking me and the guys out to a club afterwards (yeah! Clubbing!). I woke up and grabbed my clothes and a towel to go take a shower, but when I got there the door was locked (again). Does the guy just spend all his free time in the bathroom now?! I knocked on the door.

"Yeah," came Zayn's reply.

"Hey, uh.... are you nearly done?" I asked.

I heard the shower stop and a few seconds later, Zayn appeared at the door wearing a towel. He leaned against the doorframe blocking my way, "Yes," he said smirking.

"Can you move?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"No," he said smirking more.

I scowled, "If you don't move right now, I will make you regret it."

Zayn yawned, looking as uninterested as humanly possible. Bad idea, my friend.

I smiled, "Fine, your choice," and with that, I kneed him where the sun don't shine (I hope) and pushed him out of my way, slamming the door behind me.

I could hear him groaning in pain at the other side of the door, 'good,' I thought.

After my shower, I changed into this and walked out of the bathroom, coming face to face (well more face to chest since he was almost a head taller then me) with Zayn.

"Well, hello there," I said.

"What. The. Hell, Mandi?!" he yelled, "You can't just do that!"

It was my turn to smirk, "Oh, but I did and I will," I smiled, "Well, nice talk. See you round," I pat him on the shoulder and turned to walk away.

Zayn grabbed my arm and pulled me so that he was right next to my ear, "I'd watch myself if I were you," he said, threateningly.

I pulled my arm away from his grasp and walked away. He wasn't worth any more of my time.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Later, after the guys had left, I remembered I still had Nick's number. I had to search through my clothes to find it, but it didn't take too long. I took out my phone and texted him.

'hey, it's Mandi from the train' 

'hi what's up?' 

he replied.

'nothing wanna meet up?' 

I asked.

'sure where?'

I bit my lip. I didn't know any of the street names. I thought for awhile and wrote.

'there's a starbucks near a park outside the apartment...'

'oh ik where that is meet u in 15?'

'sure'

*******************************************************************************************************************************

15 minutes later, I was sitting in Starbucks, drinking a frappacino, when Nick walked in and sat across from me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," he said, "So what do you want to do today?"

"Anything really," I replied, "I'm just excited to see London."

"Well, in that case I have the perfect idea," he said smiling.

Later, we were standing in line for the London eye which, for all of you who don't know, is pretty much a huge ferris wheel that lets you see all of London. I took a picture of it before we were ushered into the glass compartment.