Chapter 2

I woke up the next day, slightly dazed with sleep. Today was my trip to London. I got up, took a shower and put on this. I looked into the mirror, my bright blue eyes contrasting my dark hair. Overall, I looked pretty good! I went downstairs where my mother was sitting at the kitchen table holding two cups of coffee. She passed me one as I sat down.

"Morning," I said.

"Good morning," she replied with a smile, "Ready for your trip?"

"Yup, pretty much," I said.

I was taking a train to London since it supposedly took less time but I was pretty sure it was more for my mother's sake than mine. She would drop me off at the train station and I would have to take the train by myself. Since most of my bags had already been sent over, I wouldn't have to carry any luggage either. I was going to be staying with Liam for 6 months until the tour ended. I could tell by the smile on my mother's face that she would be enjoying those 6 months.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I sat down on the train and put my headphones on. The train ride was supposed to be at least an hour and a half so I would need some major distractions.

Just then, a very good looking guy with light brown hair and eyes sat down next to me.

"Hey," he said, "I'm Nick, and you are...?"

Well, it wasn't exactly the distraction I had in mind but it would definitely work. I took my earphones out, "Mandi," I said.

"Nice to meet you," he said, "So where are you headed to?"

"London," I said, "My brother is staying there right now and I'm visiting him for a few months."

"That's cool," Nick said, "I live in London. Have you ever been?"

"Nope, it's my first time," I said.

"Well, it's a beautiful city, I can assure you."

"That's what I've heard."

At that moment, the train started moving. Nick and I continued to talk throughout the trip and when we finally arrived in London he stopped me and said.

"Hey, um, if you ever have time and want to do some sight seeing or something, just give me a call," he handed me his number.

"Thanks, I will," I said pocketing the number. Maybe this trip could be more interesting than I thought.

I got off the train and started looking for Liam. Suddenly, I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Liam and one of his body guards.

"Liam!" I shouted, running up to him.

"It's nice to see you too," he laughed as I gave him a hug.

"It's been ages," I said, "I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see you again."

"Yeah, it's great to have you here," he said, "So how's mum?"

"She's fine," I said, "Better now that I'm gone."

"I'm sure she misses you," Liam assured me.

"That's because you didn't see her face when I got on the train," I said, "If there is any such thing as pure joy, that was it."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Well, the guys are back at the apartment getting things ready for you," he said, "They're really excited to see you again."

"Of course," I said jokingly, "Who wouldn't be excited to see me?"