Chapter 6: Plan in Action

*Edited*

Rapunzel's POV

How much longer am I going to be here. I wish they'll save me. As if on cue, I heard the door being unlocked. It opened and saw mom and dad.

"Mom! Dad!" I ran to them and hug them,they hugged back.

"I knew you'll save me,"I said while breaking the hug.

"Come on Rapunzel,we have to go. We'll tell you what the plan is when we get home," dad said. Plan? What plan?

"What plan?" I asked.

"We'll explain later,honey. For now,let's get out of this place," mom said. I nodded then we walked out the door. Outside the door is a very very loooong staircase. How did my kidnaper managed to lift me up here? I gulped and continued walking down the stairs.

~~~~~

After what seems like forever of walking down those stairs,we finally reached the ground. We passed through an opening which is a brick wall filled with green moss. The sun's absence let me know that it's already night time. What kind of place is this? This is far from a house because of the very long staircase. This must be a hidden tower in the middle of the woods. Although,there's something out of place. I can hear what seems like rushing water splashing through some kind of surface? It's scent is refreshing which is so relaxing.

Walking out of that building,the first thing I saw was a shimmering waterfall under the full moon's moonlight. Now that makes sense. Looking around,rock formations sorrounded the tower and a field of fresh green grass was also sorrounding it. The night sky,which is full of stars at this time,makes the place even more beautiful. It was just amazing.

"Wow..." it was the only word that I managed to say.

"I know,this place is beautiful but we need to get out of here," dad said while I nodded. I followed them to an exit. Before I officially exit this place,I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I took a last glimpse of it then catch up to my parents.

~~~~~

We finally reached home. Gosh...,how I missed our house. Mom,dad and I stepped on the porch. Mom opened the door and I saw my friends and their parents seated on the lounge. They heard the door shut and looked in our direction. They beamed once they saw me.

"Rapunzel,you're okay!" Anna rushed to me and hugged me so tightly.

"Anna...I can't...breath..."

"Oh!" She let go of me and I took a deep breath.

"Sorry. Come,sit here," Anna said while leading me to the sofa. As I sat,mom bombarded me with questions.

"Are you alright?  No scars nor bruises,right? Did she do anything bad to you?" She carefully searched me for bruises and scars.

"I'm fine, mom. She didn't do anything bad to me. She even gave me food there." I said. Mom sighed in relief.

"Oh,thank god," She said while hugging me. I hugged her back.

"So,tell me what plan you're talking about." I said once the hug ended.

Hiccup explained everything to me,being the genius and all. But wait a second...

"Wait,they already knew my powers?" The Big Five and Anna nodded.

"Why didn't you told us this,anyway?" Mom asked.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know how to tell you and besides,I just found out about this last summer vacation," I explained. Trust me,I was completely freaked out when suddenly a lady sang a song and my hair glowed. Imagine that! So I asked her why did my hair glowed and she told me the story of the single drop of sunlight,my mother getting sick and giving birth to me. I don't really know how she knew that. I was about to ask her that time but in a blink of an eye,she just suddenly vanished. The good thing is she taught me the song and what it does.