Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'

*One week later*

Rapunzel's POV

It's been one week and I think something is bothering Elsa. All of us were worried.

DIING!

I received a message from Hiccup.

H: Punz I've already texted the others and they agreed. Do you want to come with us at Elsa's house?

Is this really need to ask?

R: Of course I'll go with you. Right now?

H: Yes

R: Okay I'll go get ready bye.

H: Let's meet at the park,bye.

I go to the bathroom.

*After the bath*

I wear my violet dress (not the one from the movie) and my violet heels.
I use my hair blower to dry my hair.

It takes minutes to dry my hair. Finally it's done. I braided my hair aaaand done.

I packed my things in my hand bag and left my room.

"Honey,where are you going?" Mom asked. Mom doesn't have work today,only dad.

"Me and my friends gonna visit Elsa,something is bothering her and we need to help her stop thinking about it."I said.

"Oh okay,be careful, I hope you help her." She said. I hug her and leave.

I get a taxi. Finally I got one. "Where are you going ma'am?" The driver asked.

"To the park." I said. We drove off.

*After the car ride*

I paid for the ride then get off. I saw them.

"Guys!" I wave at them. They wave back. I reached them.

"Am I late?" I asked. "No, you're just in time." Merida said.

"So, are we gonna take taxi again?" Jack asked. "No,my father is here. He can bring us to Elsa's house." Hiccup replied. We nodded.

"Come on, I'll lead you to him." Hiccup said. We followed him.

We saw Mr. Haddock in the car. "Hi, hop in we're going to Elsa's house." He said. We get in the car and we drove off.

"Did you text Elsa about this?" I asked. Hiccup looked at me. He shook his head.

"No, I didn't. This is a surprise." He said. I nodded.

*Minutes later*

We reached Elsa's house. "Thank you dad,we're just gonna take a taxi later." Hiccup said to his dad. "Ok,be careful." Then he drove off.

I ring the doorbell.

DIING DOONG

We waited for the door to open. And finally it opened. And Elsa is the one who opened it. She smile at us.

"I'm glad you guys are here, I really need to tell you something." Elsa said.

"That's why we're here." Hiccup said.

"Come in." She said. We follow her inside. "Let's go to my room." Elsa said.

"Anna and mama are at the mall." She said while going up the stairs.