Chapter 36: Again?

Elsa's POV

We sit on my room's floor. "What's the problem?" Rapunzel asked. "Actually it's not about me,it's about Crystal. I know North told you everything I said to him,right?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Is this about his father? Pitch?" Jack asked. I nodded. "Well,I've searched the internet and I didn't find anything. I need your help." I said.

"I think I know someone." Rapunzel said. We all look at her.

*At Anna's room*

Rapunzel knocked on Anna's door. She opened it. "Hi,what do you need?" Anna asked. "Do you know where Kristoff lives?" I am the one who asked. Rapunzel told us everything.

"What do you want from him?" She asked. "We need his help." We said in unison. She nodded.

"He said he lives in front of the house of Flynn. FTA Community,Bl. 87 L.6." She said. Rapunzel gasped. We all look at her.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's impossible,I know who lives in front of Bl. 87 L.6." She said.

"You know?" Merida asked. "It's the Fitzherbert's house." She said. We all look at Anna. "Are you sure that's address?" Hiccup asked. Anna nodded.

"There is only one way to find out." Merida said. "Go to that address." Jack said.

*At Bl. 86 L. 5*

We found the address but Rapunzel want to make sure so she will ask the Fitzherbert. She rang the door bell.

The door opened and it revealed...I gasp. "Flynn?"All of us asked in unison.

"Hi,w-what are you doing here?" Flynn asked. "No,what are you doing here? I thought you were a Rider?" Rapunzel asked.

"Actually,I'm Flynn Rider Fitzherbert." He said. "You didn't told us that you were a Fitzherbert." Jack said.

"By the way,Is this house is Kristoff's?" I asked pointing at the house in front of this. "Yep." Flynn said. "Thank you,we need to go." Merida said.

"Ok,bye." Then he close the door. "Come on." Hiccup said. Then we continue to Kristoff's house.

This time,I rang the door bell. Kristoff opened it. "Hi,what are you doing here?" Kristoff asked. "We need help." Rapunzel said.

"Come in." He said. We followed him inside. "Sit." We sat on their sofa. "How did you found me?" Kristoff asked.

"Anna gave us your address." Jack said. He nodded. "So..what's the problem?" He asked.

"Well,I have a friend and his father was under a spell and he became bad or evil." I said. "Is this about the boogeyman?" Kristoff asked.

"How did you know him?" Hiccup asked. Kristoff covered his mouth. "It's okay,we also want to tell the truth to you." Rapunzel said.

"What?" Kristoff asked. "We..we are guardians." Kristoff's jaw dropped.

"Not exactly but soon but Jack is the guardian of fun." Merida said. "Jack?! Is the guardian of fun?! Wow! Cool!" Kristoff said.

"Yeah,can you tell us how did you know the boogeyman?" Jack asked. "The trolls told me." Trolls?

"Trolls?" They asked in unison. "Yes,they told me that he was under a spell and locked her own daughter in the dungeon." Kristoff said. He suddenly speak again.

"They told me that he is the Dark Lord." My eyes widened. "HE IS THE DARK LORD?!" Jack and me asked.

"Yes." Kristoff said. "You two know the Dark Lord?" Rapunzel asked. We just nodded. "By the way,about the boogeyman,can you help us?" I asked.

"Not me,the trolls." Kristoff said. We all glanced at each other then back at him.

*At the Valley of the Living Rock*

"So you're saying they live here?" Rapunzel asked while I'm  just staring in disbelief. "Yes." Kristoff said.

"Where?" Merida asked. "They're rocks." I said. "He's crazy." Rapunzel whispered to me.

"Are you sure?" Hiccup asked. "Yup." Kristoff replied. Jack was ready to leave but then the rocks started moving.

They all went to Kristoff. They turned into...trolls. "Kristoff's back." All the trolls said. "Yeah but where's Grand Pabbie?" He asked to the trolls then the trolls give way for an old troll. The oldest of them all.

"What do you need Kristoff?" Grand Pabbie asked. "My friends they need help." Kristoff gestured us to go there.

We join Kristoff. "Uh...Grand Pabbie..." I glance at my friends then back to him. "It's about the boogeyman-" I was cut off by the gasping trolls. "Continue dear." He said.

"Do you know how to bring his old self back?destroy the spell?"I asked. "Elsa,the only way to destroy the spell is to remember him who he really is. That way he can fight it." Grand Pabbie said.

"You mean? Talk to him?" He nodded. "Is it gonna work?" I asked. "Elsa,your parents trusted me." He said. My parents? "You know my parents?" He nodded.

"Well...thank you Grand Pabbie. We gotta go." I said. He nodded. "Be careful." We nodded. Then we left the Valley of the Living Rock.

*At Elsa's Room*

We're back at my room,without Kristoff. "The only way is to talk to him? How are we gonna do that?" Merida asked.

"You won't." We heard a familiar voice. We turned around and saw Hans. "Hans?"

"And you never will." He snatch my hand and a magical rope tied my both hands on the back."Let me go." I said trying to escape.

Merida shoot her arrow at Hans but he dogged it. "Ha! You missed." I was trying to get out of his grip but he is so strong. Before I do something he knocked me out.

Jack's POV

Before I hit him with a chair they vanished. "No!" Anna and Elsa's parents burst into the door. "What happened?" Elsa's dad asked. "Hans is here uncle,he got Elsa."

"What are we gonna do?" Rapunzel asked. I remembered. "Guys,she is wearing the amulet." I said. All of them were shocked. "You got to tell this to the other guardians." Elsa's mom said.

I get a snow globe and whisper to it, 'North's workshop',then crash it to the floor. "Come on" I said. Then we go inside the portal. (Anna and her parents are not included)

😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨

Hey guys! Another chapter. I need to tell you something.......

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...this book is coming to an end.

Yes,I'm not lying. Promise ✋🏻. But this book will have a part two so don't worry.

By the way,Elsa has been kidnapped again. And I hate,too but it's part of the story. And I have some good news,the  epilogue of this book will be so very beautiful. Of course, I won't tell any clue or anything.

And I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a comment and votes,thank you.

Love you😘
~Mikee