Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!

*Edited*

P.s. The picture above is not mine. I just found it from Google.

Now to the story!

Roland's POV

Despite the fact that we reached home and slept at 11:30 p.m.,I still woke up at 6:30 a.m. . I woke up without my wife beside me. She must have woken up before me.

As I stood up,I heard a knock from the door. I went to open it and saw Emma.

"Hey Emma,goodmorning," I greeted her with a smile. She returned the smile.

"Hey dad. I was wondering,where were you guys yesterday? You said you'd be back but didn't and Jack didn't came home." Oh shoot. How could we forgot our baby girl?

"Oh I'm sorry,Em but haven't your mother already told you?" I asked.

"She's still in the shower." In the shower?

"Where is she going?" I asked while raising one of my eyebrow.

"Dad,I just woke up and heard that there's someone in the bathroom and it was mom. So how on Earth would I know?" She giggled.

"Right,sorry." I chuckled after saying that. Wait,it's just 6:30,right?

"Em,why did you wake up so early?"

"Oh,I don't know. I just woke up. Come on dad,let's eat breakfast," she said while pulling me down the stairs. Breakfast?

When we reached the dining table ,there are three plates on the table. Each with layers of pancake in chocolate ganache. Emma raced to the table while I stared at her chuckling. I walked to the table and saw a letter.

Here's your breakfast. If you woke up thinking I'm missing,I'm just in the bathroom.

~Mom

I chuckled because of my stupid thoughts. First I thought Emma peaked through the bathroom door to see who was in there.

"Dad,what's so funny?" Emma asked while her mouth was full.

"Nothing Em,and don't talk when your mouth is full," I said then she nodded. I sat at the head of the table,where I usually sit. I held the fork in my hand and took a piece of the pancake. I'm impressed,she improved with her chocolate ganache.

"Goodmorning." Jasmine suddenly appeared here in the dining room.

"Goodmorning." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist, while she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Where's Jack?" She asked.

"Still asleep," I replied then kissed her on the cheek.

"Mom,dad. Can you please do that somewhere else. Someone's trying to eat here," Emma said. Jasmine and I laughed while letting go of each other.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" Jasmine asked once she stopped laughing.

"Of course I'm going to eat your delicious pancake in chocolate ganache." She giggled.

Suddenly,a sound of a portal opening was heard from the lounge. Jasmine and I looked at each other before walking out of the dining room. There on the lounge,stood the Guardians.

"Ahh...Roland,Jasmine! Sorry to disturb," North said being his jolly self. Sandy waved his hands at us,same with Tooth. Bunnymund leaned on the wall,with his arms crossed,then saluted. I saluted back.

"No,it's fine. You're not disturbing anything," Jasmine said then smiled at them.

"Where's Frostbite?" Bunny asked,still leaning on the wall.