Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?

Rapunzel's POV

I woke up and the morning light greets me while stretching my arms. I look at the clock and it was 6:30. I look around and all of them were sleeping peacefully then I realized....Elsa is gone. I checked her things, everything is there. I look at the key and it's still on its place. And the door....locked.

"Elsa is gone." I mumbled. "Elsa is gone." I stand up and wake them up. "Merida! Eep! Astrid! Wake up! Elsa is gone!" I shouted. They all woke up. "You sure?" Merida asked. I nodded.

"What are we waiting for? Let's tell this to Mr. Arendelle." Eep said. I grab the key and unlocked the door. We run as fast as we could to get to his room.

We reached his room. I knock.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?" I heard him from inside. "It's Rapunzel,Merida,Eep and Astrid." I said.

I heard the door being unlocked. Then the door opened revealing him. "What do you girls want?" Uncle Adgar asked.

"Sir,Elsa is missing." Merida said. "You're not kidding?" He asked. "We're not kidding,sir." All of us said in unison.

"You girls go change clothes,I'll go handle this." He said. You can see the worry in his eyes. He hurried to the stairs and as for us we changed our clothes.

*After changing clothes*

We rush to go downstairs. We saw uncle talking to girl on the counter and with the police. We hurried to them. "Is there someone here last night?" I asked.

"The guard didn't saw anyone but he see this trash can." The lady said pointing to the trash can. I look around and then I saw a cctv camera.

"Aha! There is a cctv!" I said pointing to the cctv camera. "Maybe we can check it." Uncle said. "Follow me." The lady said. Behind us is the guard.

We followed the girl to a room. "Sir,show them the cctv footage last night." The lady said. The man nodded. "We also put cctv at their rooms." The lady said.We watched carefully and there is a man entered the hotel.

He go to the second floor. Wait don't say he's heading to our room. Yep, he is. This man is really dressed as a janitor. We can't even see his face.

He unlocked the door. And go inside. We saw him hide in our closet. Elsa woke up and turn on the lamp shade. She was looking at the door.

She look outside the door and close it. That's when I saw the man get out of the closet and covered Elsa's mouth then she fainted. And this guy put her inside the trash can and covered her with bed sheets. He locked our door then leave. Wait, I can see his face.

"Stop right there." I said then he pause it. "Will you please zoom it." I said. He zoom it and it was..."Hans?" I was shocked when I saw him.

"You know him?" The lady asked. "Yes, he is a student from junior year. Classmate of Elsa's sister." Merida said. "We will report this to the police." The lady said. She and the guard left.

"Rapunzel,Merida arrange your things and we will leave. Call Hiccup and Jack." Me and Merida nodded and left the room. "I will call Jack." Merida nodded. It's ringing.

RIIING RIIING....RIIING RII-

(For the love of moon. Why would you call me this early?)

Sorry but I need to. Mr. Arendelle said we're leaving.

(What? It's just 6:50)

No you don't understand. Only him,you,Hiccup,Merida and me.

(And Elsa?)