Chapter 1:First Day in School

*Edited*

Elsa's POV

KKRRIINNGG KKRRII-

I turned off my alarm clock. I sat up with a smile on my face while stretching my arms.

It's the first day of school and I'm getting excited! I'm in Junior Year while Anna is in Sophomore.I'll finally see Papa again after a year. Of course he'll be there since he owns that school,Arendelle High School. I haven't seen Papa last night because he's still out. "What's my father's name?" You might ask. His name is Adgar Arendelle.

We came from London and now we moved here at Norway last night. Papa bought this house a year ago and finally we decided to move in. Oh! I almost forgot. Hi everyone,my name is Elsa Arendelle.

I know I'm excited but I'm kind of nervous though,I'm afraid of anyone knowing that I have ice powers. Yes,you didn't misheard. I have ice powers. And that's also the reason why we moved here.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard a knock.

"Come in."I said then the door opened and came in my sister,Anna. She's wearing a lime green dress that's up to her mid-thighs. It have floral designs at the bottom part of the skirt. She's also wearing brown boots that almost reaches her knees. Her hair was in a two fishtail braid,as usual.

"Hi Elsa! Goodmorning!" Anna greeted me with a wiiiiiide smile.

"Goodmorning."

"Are you excited?! I can't wait to see Papa!" She said almost yelling. I giggled.

"Me too. Now,can you leave my room please. I need to get ready." I said.

"Oh! Right. See you downstairs!" Anna said while running out the door.

After she left I got ready for school. I stood up from my bed and to my closet to get my towel. I went to the shower,same routine. After shower,brush my teeth,and wear my clothes.

I wore my white top, denim jeans and white flats.(A/N: Like her outfit on the picture. I know! It's a barbie doll,deal with it!😂) I blow dried my hair then tied it into my usual french braid. I also put light makeup on.

I left my room and went down the stairs. I saw Anna already eating in the dining room. Entering the room,a scent of...wait...is that?...strawberries?! I went to sit beside Anna and in front of me was a plate of strawberries. Mama came out of the kitchen with her own plate of salad. My mom is Idun Arendelle,incase you're wondering.

"Goodmorning Elsa" She greeted me with a smile.

"Goodmorning,Mama"I greeted her smiling too.

"I hope you'll enjoy your first day." Mama said while sitting with us.

"We will."Anna said. I look at her plate and it is the same as mine,strawberries but with a bowl of chocolate fondue. And she didn't told me?!

"Anna,why didn't you said you have a chocolate fondue?" I said pouting playfully while she giggled.

"Chill down. Here,let's share." She said while giggling again.

"Was that supposed to be a pun?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a playful smirk playing on my face.

"Aha." We then giggled for the last time and started eating. We also talked with Mama while eating. A few moments later,we finished our food.

"Would you want me to drive you to school?"Mama suggested and we nodded.

"Sure." We went to the garage and Mama started the car,then we went on our way. Here we come Arendelle High School!

*At Arendelle High School*