Chapter 35: Helping

Hiccup's POV

While I was walking around our community I saw a kid. He has blonde hair and he is like around 8 years old. He was looking at the tree? I go near him. "Hi,what's wrong?" I asked. He look at me. "I just hope that I can climb this tree." He said. "But I'm weak to climb it." He continued.

"You can do it." I said. "How? I'm just a wimp." My smile faded when I heard that. "Hey you gotta try it at least once." I crouch down to his size. "I can't do it."He said.

"You gotta trust yourself,I'll be here." He go near the tree and try it. I'll admit it,this is a very tall tree. Then he slid down. He sit on the ground and say,"I can't do it."

"Try it again." I said. He nodded. He breath heavily and climb the tree. My eyes widened. He is half way to the top but then a branch broke and he fell. And good thing I caught him.

"You almost did it,try it again but this time try to be more careful." He nodded. He stands up and started to climb the tree.

Okay he is half way to the top again. Just a little bit more,and a little bit and a little bit and...."YES! You did it!" I almost jump in joy. He slid down the tree and hug me. I was shocked at first but I hugged back.

"Thank you,sir."Then we broke the hug. "I'm glad to help but just call me Hiccup." He nodded. "What is your name,anyway?" I asked. "My name is Owen." Then I think his mom called him,"Owen were leaving!"

"You're leaving?" He nodded. "We're going to the mall. See you next time Hiccup,thanks again." He said while running to his house. I wave goodbye to him.

Merida's POV

I was walking around our neighborhood then I saw a girl.  Around 6 years old and she has long black hair with a side bangs. 3 mean boys were insulting her. The girl cried and the boys left laughing. The girl is sitting on a rock.

I go to the girl. "Hey." I sit with her. It's a big rock. "I saw what happened." I said. She looked at me with her watery eyes. I wiped with my thumb the tear that escape her eye.

"Whatever they say don't get affected to it,be brave." She wiped her watery eyes. "But how? I'm scared." I smile at her. "It's okay to be scared but you have to brave. Those boys,they are insulting people who is weak and if you try being brave maybe they are the one who will run and cry." I said. She laughs. I think she imagined it.

"I'll try,thanks. That makes me feel better." She said. We hugged each other. After a moment we broke the hug. "I'm Merida,what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Angel." She said. "Angel! Join us!" I think that's her friend. Angel look at me. "Go." She run to them and I can't help but smile.

Rapunzel's POV

I am on my way home,after having a stroll around our community. I saw a girl with a long blonde hair,around 5 years old. Her hair was messy, and her dress is dirty. What happened to her?

I go to her. "Hey,what happened to you?" I asked. She look at me. "I'm lost." She said. How would I help her? Aha! "Who are your parents?" I asked.

"Rowena Fitzherbert and George Fitzherbert." I know them. They live in the other community near us. "I'll bring you to them but let me clean you first." I said. She nodded. I hold her hand and bring her to our house. Mom and dad aren't home.

*At Rapunzel's room*

"Lets go to the bathroom." We go to the bathroom. I take her dress off and her socks. I cover her with towel. "Wait for me,I'll be quick." I left the room and go downstairs.

I put water and the powder in the washing machine and her dress and socks. I turn it on and it started to turn inside. I go back to my room.

"Hi,I'm back." I take the towel off her and started the shower.

*After the bath*

I make her dry with a towel. I get a dress that I made for little kids. It's length is right above the knee and it is color blue perfect for her blonde hair and pale skin. "I'll give this to you as a present." I said then put it on her. It fit to her perfectly.

"Thank you." She said. I gave her too the socks that match to her dress. I heard the washing machine. "Wait for me here,I'll get your dress and socks on the washing machine." She nodded and I left her.

I go downstairs and to the washing machine. I get the dress and the socks. I put them in the hanger. Then I go back to my room.

"I'll dry your hair." I get my hair dryer. I plugged it in the socket. I started drying her hair and her hair is so beautiful.

After minutes,it is finally dry. I brush her hair and her hair is really smooth too. She's done but her shoes. I clean her shoes and it's as good as new. I put on her feet and done.

"You look gorgeous." I said. "Thank you for doing this,I can just take a shower there at our house but you already do it." She said.

"I'm just glad to help." I said. "What is your name?" I asked. "I'm Leia." She said. "I'm Rapunzel." I said.I get my hair dryer. "Come on,follow me downstairs." We left the room and go downstairs. We got into the room where is the washing machine is. I plugged my hair dryer on the socket and started drying the dress and socks.

~~~

After I dried it,I ironed it and I'm done. "Come on let's get you back home." I said. We left the house and I locked it. I get her on my bike and I sit too. Then I started driving.

*At Fitzherbert's house*

I ring the door bell. Mrs. Fitzherbert open the door. She gasp. "My daughter." She said. Leia run to her and they hugged each other.

They broke the hug. "Rapunzel,thank you for bringing my daughter back. Did you gave her this dress?" I nodded. "Here's her clothes Mrs. Fitzherbert." I said then gave her to her the clothes. "What did I told you about that,just call me auntie." I nodded.

"I should be going right now cause mom and dad will be home." I said. "Of course." Auntie said. "Bye,be careful." I said to Leia then she smiles and wave at me. I ride my bike and started driving to our house.

Elsa's POV

I saw a girl. She is our new neighbor. She have golden blonde hair like Punz and she is 8 years old. How do I know? We talk to her mother earlier.She look so sad,so I go and talk to her.

"Hi my name is Elsa." I said. "I'm Annaliese." She said sadly. I sit with her. "What's wrong?" She sigh. "It's about my parents. I want to tell something to them but I can't and it's killing me." She said.

"What is it?" I asked. "My parents can't stop fighting. It started since I'm 5. And all I ever asked for was them to stop." She said. "You have to tell them." I said.

"I can't. I'm afraid that they will fight again because of me." She said. "Don't you want to taste your freedom?" I asked. "I want." She said. "Then go tell them. I promise they will stop." I said. She smile at me and hugged me. I hugged back.

We broke the hug. "Thank you." Then she go inside their house. I remembered Crystal. I get my phone and I made a group call.

"Hello." They all said in unison. "Is this a group call?" Merida asked. "Yes. I called because I need help." I said. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Jack and Rapunzel asked in unison. "Just get in here." I said. "I'm on my way." They all said in unison. We burst out laughing.