Chapter 16: Performance part 5

Hiccup's POV

Ok my turn.I took a deep breath and stand infront.

(🌷 Play the video 🌷)

(🌼After the song 🌼)

"That was fantastic mr. Haddock" Madam Harmony said.

"Thank you." I sit down.

"Now let's hear Briana." Madam Harmony. Briana stand up.

"Madam I'm with Jessica and Diana." Briana said. Oh great Briana and her troops. They are the bullies here in Arendelle High School. We didn't mention that in the first place right?

Well they start singing and the others.

*Time skip*

The bell rang."Okay class dismiss!!!" Madam Harmony said. I grab my bag and my friends also and we headed to our next class.

"Hiccup? You are all by yourself going to your class right?" Jack asked. I nodded.

"Keep your eyes open." He said. And I nodded again.

"Okay bye guys see you later." Rapunzel said. Then we separate ways.

I headed to my biology class."Hey!!" I heard Astrid from behind.

I turn around and saw her running to me. "Can I go with you?" Astrid asked. I nodded. We headed to biology class together.

Okay this is awkward...I hope we reach the biology class..NOW!!!

Finally we reach it. Thank god. We sit at the front seat. I still have a crush on her. Since we were kids. But I don't think she loves me back.

"What did you say?" Astrid asked.

"Aah...uum..I'm just thinking about our childhood." I said. She looks sad..why is she sad? Did I do anything?

"Hiccup if your thinking I don't love you back...you are wrong." What?

"I love you back...as a friend." She said. I smile and she smiles back. Then our teacher came.

"Goodmorning class,sorry I'm late." Ms. Violet said."Now let's start our lesson."  There is where our class start.

*After 1 hour*

The bell rang. I got my things and wait for Astrid. While we are walking to our lockers we saw Briana and her friends.

"Oh look the nerdy girl with another nerd." Briana said and the rest laugh. No one calls her a NERD.

"Who are you to call her a nerd." I said. She just laugh with the rest.

"I am Briana Roberts that believes that you two are nerds, I thank you." Briana said with her hands on her hips while her friends clap.

That's it!!! I- "Uuuugggh." I feel pain in my chest. I kneel on the floor and hold my chest.

"Hiccup?" I heard Astrid. "Uuuggghhh." This pain...I can't handle it. Astrid kneel beside me.

"Go get help." Astrid said. But they didn't move they just stood there,shocked. I can't handle it anymore.

I saw my friends and they ran to me.