Chapter 28: Jack?!

Elsa's POV

"Jack...Jack....Jack!" I woke up breathing heavily. I burst out into tears. I hugged my knees.

Papa and mama burst in the door panting. "Elsa are you alright?" Mama held me in my cheek.

"I-I can't watch that accident anymore." I hugged her. Papa hugged me from the back.

"Just don't go to school today,sweetheart."Papa stand up. "Is it okay?" Mama asked. Papa nodded.

"Anna and I will be going." Papa said. He took Anna that is standing on the door and left.

I sobbed and mama hugged me. "Shh,It's alright....." Mama said. "It's alright."

Anna's POV

I look back at our house. "Papa? Do you think she is gonna be alright?" I asked. "Of course sunshine,why?" Papa asked.

I faced him. "She's been like this since Jack's accident. It's like she's depressed or something." I said.

"Anna she will gonna be okay,I promise." He said. "I don't know,It's like he means a lot to her." I said.

"They're friends Anna,they care for each other." Papa said. I sigh.

"Anna? Is Hans still going to school?" He asked. "No,after the day of the accident he never go to school,why?" I asked.

"I just think,maybe he is one of them because your sister said Hans is after her." Papa said. Wait,he's right. "Maybe." I said. Really? Maybe.

I saw the park. That was a very good night and then this car ruined everything. I wish a can go back to that time so I can see who is in that car.

"Are you alright there sunshine?" Papa asked. "Yes." We reached the school. Papa parked the car and then I go out.

"Papa see you later." I said. "See you later." He said. I went inside of the school building.

I walked to the halls until I reached my locker. I get my things then close it. I saw Elsa's locker. I sigh.

"Hey Anna." I turned around. It's the Big 5 or 4. "Where is Elsa?" Hiccup asked. "She is at the house."

"Why?" Merida asked. "Mama and papa didn't let Elsa go to school this day. Since Jack's accident she always dreamed of that accident. This morning she cried because she can't watch that accident anymore." I said.

"Why not pay her a visit after school?" Rapunzel asked. "Sure." Merida and Hiccup said.

"Anna,the whole school is talking about Elsa,about the fight." Rapunzel said. "We didn't even know she got in a fight." Hiccup said.

"You didn't know? She had a fight with Briana." I said. "What?!" The three of them asked. "Why?" They asked at the same time. "Oh I don't know. Just ask her tomorrow." I said.

"I need to go see you later." I said. I left them. I don't want any more questions. I go straight to my seat in English class room. I was breathing heavily.

"Hey." I gasp. It's Kristoff. "I'm sorry,I didn't saw you there." I said. "You alright? It's like you run fifty miles."He said. I laugh. "Yeah,it's just I got a problem." I said.

"It's your sister,right?" He said. My smile faded. "Is she depressed?" He asked. "Kind of,but she will gonna be alright." I said.

"I understand your sister. I've been in her place before." He said. I look at him. "Me and my friend were crossing the road but suddenly she push me out of the way. Then she got hit by a car. She was brought to the hospital but when she woke up she don't remember me anymore,me,the accident the only thing she remembers was her family. I never saw her again." He said. "I always dreamed of that accident....I became depressed....but that's past it doesn't bother me anymore." He said.