#11: he gets jealous of another guy♡ (Imagine for Camelia)

Imagine for Camila

an: I'm so sorry this is late. I've been so damn lazy lately

"I like that one," Justin claimed with a hint of a pink igniting his cheeks as you modeled probably your seventh suit for him. You turned to to full-length body mirror, your eyes scanning the curves and contours of your figure. You had to admit, the suit looked like it was doing you some special favors.

Justin's eyes raked your body, caputring his bottom lip with his teeth in the time of doing so. You caught him in the act, and almost instantly you felt your cheeks flush as well.

Of course this wasn't the first time you've taken him suit shopping with you, but each time felt like the first. Sitting in Pacsun, each suit you've put on display for your boyfriend he loved, which stood both annoying and gratifying, because you needed his true opinion and not just what you wanted to hear.

You spin around, placing your hands on your hips while doing so. "Yes?" You question, and again for the seventh time, Justin nodded his head in agreement.

"Camila, they all look incredibly sexy." Justin groaned, falling back into his chair, realizing you didn't seem terribly satisfied with the suit.

You heard the curtain rings scrape against the pole they hung on, and a group of boys came filing inside the fitting room with swim trunks crumbled in their hands. They all caught your appearance, and each of them stopped to smirk devilishly and chuckle.

"Fuck," one of the muttered, and Justin turned to glare at the boys.

Justin wasn't a jealous man, and every guy that you've encountered Justin had been fair. He never pestered you about boys talking to you or looking at you, because you were his. But occasionally, Justin wouldn't be so chill about other boys, especially if you're standing in front of them half naked.

"Fuck are you looking at?" Justin barks, and the guys froze. "Get out of here."

If you were an idiotic, teenage boy, Justin would've appeared insanely intimidating. The boys spared a final look at your body before ushering towards the other dressing rooms.

"God damn." Justin groans, rolling his eyes.

You stood before him, a smirk of content spread across your face. Although it's rarely witnessed by you, you loved when he got jealous. He'd swear, he'd pull his hair and groan. It was so hot to watch.

"Is someone jealous?" You mock him and Justin tells you to stop being a smart ass.

"Okay, yes or no?" You return back to choosing the perfect bathing suit.

"Yes, you look stunning, Camila." Justin chuckles, pecking your lips.

an: sorry that this is so late :( next imagine>>>>