#8: he propses to you♡

#13: he gives you a promise ring ♡
an: suppa short

The Midsummer heat lay heavily upon the Los Angeles valley, the sun's mellow rays pouring into your and Justin's bedroom that was hared between the two of you. You, ongoing sleep with your bare arms tangled around the pillow beneath your head, and Justin peering up at the ceiling fan. determining when to make his move.

You two had only been together for a year, which felt short for others, but centuries for you. You knew Justin was going to be your future and he'd would do anything to make the relationship concrete.

Justin swung his legs off the edge of the mattress, dropping them to land on the carpet with a thud. Today was the day he'd finally commit to you.

Ambling towards the dresser, he pulled a drawer open to fished out the black velvet box that held an enagament ring. He knew that his next act would be something completely worth it and it was the right thing. You were his everything.

He sucked in a breath, his feet carrying him towards your sleeping figure on the right side of the shared bed. Justin had only practice the proposal a few times in front of the mirror, but now that the moment had finally approached him he was at a loss for words.

His fingers pulled the box open to reveal the crystallized band and he cracked a grin. Justin needed a woman's opinion on what ring to buy you and what better opinion on jewelry than his mom? She couldn't have chosen a more gorgeous ring.

The box shut with a muffled snap and he inched towards your body, which continued to be suspended in sleep. Your hair was fanned out around your head on the satin pillow and Justin smiled. He'd always loved how you looked when you slept and it was perfection in his eyes.

Justin's lips began to pepper your face, your jaw, then eventually conveyed down your neck, bringing you out of sleep. Sleepy giggles left your mouth when you finally began to register it was only Justin waking you up in the most adorable way possible.

"G'morning, beautiful." Justin grinned against your ear, bringing you to chuckle again.

"Good morning, handsome. Why are you waking me up?" You rolled to glimpse at the alarm clock and it read six forty five in the morning.

Justin crouched beside the bed, lacing a hand through his nest of bed hair. He let out a sigh which caught you attention.

"Babe are you okay?" You ask.

Justin nodded his head, cracking a grin in the process. You could detect the nervousness in his face.

"Princess, we've been together for what feels like ages and I would want nothing more than to settle down with you." He said, his brown eyes fixating on your own.

A smile spread across your face. You knew what he was going to ask you. "Justin." You gasped, growing excited.

"I want to always wake up beside you, care for you when you're sad or sick. I want to always be wth you so will you marry me, (Y/N)?" He had finally asked you could only drop your mouth.

You let out a squeal, throwing your body into his. "Yes! Oh my God, Justin! Of course I'll marry you!"

Justin wrapped his arms around your waist, slipping the band along your ring finger before pulling you in for a kiss.

an: tired af