#4: you're younger ♡

You'd been to Justin's house countless of times before, but this was the first time you've been to one of his house parties. Alcohol bottles and discarded cups pooled the kitchen table along with dozens upon hundreds of people multituded in every room in the house.

You held a cup in your hand, completely erratic of what it contains, but knew better not to risk it. You thanked Justin that he'd packed the fridge with Coke so you wouldn't be pressured into under-aged drinking.

Justin's guests -half or maybe all of them- were legally drinking; however, you were much younger than all of them. Hence the fact you were nearly four years younger than your boyfriend, that didn't change the fact that he loved you unconditionally.

"Hey Princess," Justin approaches you, pecking your temple. His body thrusts in sync with the music, occasionally taking a swig from his plastic cup. "Do you want something else to drink? There's Coke in the fridge if you want it."

Justin took your cup away from you, peering into it before grimacing and dropping it into the sink. "You really don't have to drink that, (Y/N). It doesn't even smell like its for human consumption." Justin chuckled, moving to the fridge and prying it open.

You had to admit, having your boyfriend scavenge for a soda while others drank alcohol made you a little embarrassed. "No Justin, I'll have whatever you're drinking." You protested when he pulled out a can of Coke.

Justin's eyebrow raised in skepticism. "You want hard liquor? For your first alcohol drink?" He questioned, settling the can on the counter behind you.

You gulped and nodded, displaying a false assurance that Justin clearly picked up on. "How about we go for a Mike's Hard Lemonade, yeah?"

Your eyes followed Justin as he retreated a hard lemonade from one of the coolers beside the fridge. "Here," his fingers worked the can's tab and popped it open with a crack. The drink's sizzling made your tongue leak with salvia.

You took the icy, wet can into your hands. It was heavier than you expected. "It tastes just like lemonade, babe. There's not a lot of alcohol so it won't get you shit faced drunk." Justin smiled, bringing his cup to his lips for another swallow.

"And, your mom won't kill me." He added.

You gave him a little grin before attatching your lips around the can's brim, tilting it up and letting the cool liquid slither down your throat. The adrenaline rush kicked in as the drink fell into your stomach.

"Wow," you wiped the back of your hands against your mouth, clearing away of the droplets that escaped. "That was really good."

Justin laughed, resting his arm across your shoulder and kissing your forehead. "I can't wait until you're twenty-one."

You took another sip. "Yeah? And why is that?"

"So I can finally see when you're drunk. I feel you'd be pretty funny." Justin admitted, taking the lemonade from your hands and taking a sip himself.

an: fourth imagine! Requests open soon!