Chapter 7

“Seth, girls do need space.” Emilee snorts. I look away from the window and push myself off the counter. 

“I was just seeing if she was outside, that's all.” I explain as I grab myself a water bottle from the fridge. 

“Riiight.” Emilee rolls her eyes. “Anyway Noah and Cade are coming over in a couple minutes to watch the big lacrosse game with Dad.” 

I put down my water bottle. “Is Tyler and Shane coming over?” I question. 

Emilee nods. “So if you need me don't bother us, we will be using the game room.” 

I roll my eyes. “Of course, you and your boyfriend. Don't you think Tyler will feel like a third wheel?” 

Emilee chucks a grape at my face, I crease my eyebrows, and rub my forehead, muttering a small 'ow.' “No and second of all Shane is not my boyfriend.” She snaps. 

I tilt my head. “Did I hit a nerve, Emilee?” I tease. 

“Don't be an ass because Lacey doesn't want you.” Emilee challenges. I narrow my eyes at her, she just lifts an eyebrow and smirks at me. “Did I hit a nerve Seth?” She mocks. 

“Run.” I whisper and Emilee goes wide eyes, turning around and running up the stairs. I'm not going to lie, I was a fast runner from all the lacrosse but I could never beat Emilee from her track. She was too fast for her own damn good. 

“Dad! Mom! Seth's going to kill me!” Emilee squeals as she runs into my parents room, I jump on their bed, next to Emilee. 

“Emilee, Seth isn't going to kill you and Seth. Stop acting like a 2 year old.” My Dad sighs as he shuts off the TV. 

“You two please, stop.” My Mom hisses as she closes her bathroom door. 

Emilee rolls her eyes and jumps off the bed. “If anything it's Seth's fault.” 

I laugh. “Yeah, okay.”  

“Alright kids, get out, go do something. Noah and Cade are coming over in an hour or so.” My Dad bosses. We roll our eyes but head out of their room and down stairs. 

“Why don't you stalk your girlfriend!” Emilee smirks as she heads into the living room, I roll my eyes, but go outside. I turn on the stereo we had built into some rocks in our backyard, the song The Diary by Hollywood Undead blaring out the speakers. I open the shed and grab my basketball and start shooting some hoops. 

After doing some shoots, I started doing some pretty hardcore lay ups. Spinning a little here and there. I was the school's basketball captain for two years, until Sophomore year came and I broke my leg during practice. We were stupid and doing stupid crap with the basketball and I guess when I ran to do a lay up some dude from my team thought it would be funny to tackle me to the ground while in mid air. Lets just say a crack wasn't us from crashing to the floor. I never got back on the court, well because I was scared, plus there was always lacrosse. I was on the football team last year but I yet again got kicked off it this year from too many fights.