Seventeen

« THERE IS AN IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END, PLEASE READ. »

Casey

I walked down the busy streets, holding a couple of bags on each arm. I decided to spoil myself, which was very much needed. I walked into the underground parking lot and started looking for my car, not being able to remember where I had parked it, "This is going to take too long." I sighed, observing each car, hoping to find mine between them.

I heard soft footsteps coming from around the corner, causing the goosebumps to rise on my arms. I hated underground parking lots, but I calmed myself down by assuring myself this place is only dangerous in horror movies.

Taking a deep breath, I kept walking, my heels echoing through the parking lot. As I was about to turn the corner, a shadow appeared a bit further. It looked like a figure, a man with a cap and his head down, "Hello?" My hands started slightly shaking as my heart picked up its beating pace. I started walking back, eager to run away, but somehow my legs weren't able to move much faster.

Before I could even understand what was going on, I felt a hand close my mouth, muffling my screams and triggering the tears that were now rolling down my cheeks, I knew fighting back wasn't going to help much, but that's all I could do right now.

I heard a car door open and two men speaking to each other, before I was pushed on the backseat of the car and the driver driving off. All I could think of right now was leaving Alex and Jack behind, I was starting to realise that they will either rape me or kill me.

The car suddenly came to a stop, the door opening and my body being pulled out of the car. My vision was blurry from all the tears I've cried, but soon enough the faces became clear. My body was weak, my legs trembling as I was held by one of the men. The door to the building we were standing in front of opened, revealing someone I would've never expected.

"S- Sam?" My eyebrows furrowed as Sam walked closer, "Surprised to see me?" Sam chuckled, his eyes traveling down my body and then back up. "I- is this a prank? A surprise party?" I spoke up, a spark of hope lighting up inside of me, but that spark was soon crushed by Sam laughing histerically at me, "You would wish this is a prank, Casey." Sam's smile vanished from his face as he nodded at the two men standing next to me. They grabbed each of my arms and pulled me inside of a dark, destroyed room in the building.

"I- I don't understand, what's happening?" I whispered as I was placed on what seemed like a very old, broken couch, "I don't know if you've noticed, Casey, but I'm very good at acting like everything's fine. That was until I found out you were pregnant. Jealousy can mentally fuck you up, you know that?" Sam let out a scoff, seating himself next to me on the couch, "I don't know if you've heard about this saying, but I'm personally a fan of it." Sam stared into my eyes, looking for some type of reaction but all he got was confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"If I can't have you, no one can."

As soon as he let those words roll off his tongue, I shivered at the thought, not knowing what he would do to me or if I'm ever going to see Alex and Jack again. Speaking of Jack, would he be worried by now? Is he looking for me?

"Sam, don't even think about hurting her, Nate will literally kill your ass. He demanded to keep her safe." One of the men in the room spoke up, my eyes widening when I heard Nate's name. What does he have to do with all of this?

"Nate will believe me over anyone." Sam smiled evilly and I know what he said was true. Nate will believe Sam, after all, Sam is probably the best liar you'd ever meet.

"What do you guys even want with me?" I asked desperately, not understanding the point of kidnapping me. I knew this wasn't completely Sam's plan. I know Jack's past with his gang had something to do with this. I knew it wasn't over when Jack told me it was, "You don't understand do you? This is the way we want to get to Jack, taking something he loves. We all know emotional pain drives everyone insane. Especially Jack, since he's a pussy." One of the men explained, anger building up inside of me.

"As soon as Jack finds out we have her, he'll do anything to get you back." The other guy added, a dirty smirk plastered on his face.

"And once they're done with you, you're mine." Sam's voice interrupted the men, my eyes closing for a second, "Sam... I have a son, I'm married, you can't do this to me." I tried to get through to him, but something inside of me told me he wasn't going to give in. And to think he had changed. He's still the same psycho from high school. The same guy that ruined my life. I was even starting to question if Lily was actually the bad guy or if Sam was the one getting into her head.

"As if I care, Casey. I want you and you're going to want me whether you like it or not."

« hi guys! i'm so sorry for the super long wait & thank you so much for your patience! make sure you comment & vote! :)

IMPORTANT: I would appreciate it so much if you guys would nominate one of the books of The Zone Series in the category "Best Magcon/OGOC" of thefanfictionawards // Read their rules & inbox them your nomination.

If you want to nominate Friendzone, just copy this: 'Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction' - "Friendzone by CxssidyWilson"

No Boys Zone: 'Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction' - "No Boys Zone by CxssidyWilson"

Danger Zone: 'Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction' - "Danger Zone by CxssidyWilson"

You can nominate until January 31st, 11:59PM.

I will love you guys forever (I already do) if you guys nominate one of my books & let me know if you did so I can personally & individually thank you. ❤️ »