Fifteen

Casey

"Thank god, I'm finally home." I squealed, walking around with Alex in my arms. I had to stay about three days in the hospital just to make sure Alex was fine. "And I'm starving." I added, Jack chuckling behind me, "I'll make you food if you stop complaining about everything." Jack offered as I nodded innocently.

"I'm going to put Alex to sleep, I'll be right back." I told Jack and walked into our room. It looked exactly the way we had left it when I was in labor, Jack only went home to get me clothes and some essentials, but even then he kept calling me to ask if I was alright. I don't know if he was acting this way because he's nervous about being a father or because something else is going on. Either way, I find it extremely odd.

Alex fell asleep almost immediately so I tiptoed out of the room and walked up to Jack who was already sitting at the kitchen table, a couple of warmed-up pizzas served on the table, "I was hoping you were going to make me a real dinner." I complained once again, Jack looking at me with a look that read; 'watch what you're saying'.

"Since when can I cook a real dinner?" Jack spoke up, reminding me of the burnt chicken he once tried to make me. "Touché." I mumbled, grabbing a slice and stuffing my mouth with the pizza. Jack suddenly seemed to be in deep thought, until I snapped my fingers in front of him, "Jack, what's wrong? I can tell something's bothering you." I stopped chewing the food I had in my mouth and swallowed, waiting for Jack to speak up.

"Nothing." Jack blurted out, shaking his head, "Jack, please don't fall into your old habits of not telling me anything." I sighed, Jack looking at me with his beautiful eyes. They make me fall in love with him all over again. "I have a job interview tomorrow, I'm just nervous." Jack informed me as I chuckled, "Don't be, you're going to do great." I stood up and walked over to Jack's side, where I kissed his neck and started massaging his shoulders.

"You seriously need to stop stressing about the smallest things. After all, you'll always be fine. Trust me on this." I left a kiss on his lips, which turned into a smile right after. "I haven't seen that smile in a while." I seated myself on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I need you to know that no matter what happens. I will always love you." I made sure to keep eye contact so he knew I meant every single word I'm saying.

"I love you too. And Alex. You both are my top priority in my life right now. So I don't care what I'm doing, if something's wrong, you call me." Jack sounded worried, almost as if he knew something was going to happen. I stood up and started cleaning the table, deciding not to mention his suspicious behaviour.

Nate Maloley

"Nate motherfucking Maloley, never thought I'd see you again."

"Can you please save the bullshit and skip to the important part. I came back because I know you guys need me." I spat as I sat down on the only couch they had standing in here. "Yeah, actually, we do need you." Giovanni let out a chuckle as he dropped a picture on top of the table in front of me.

"Her. We need her." My eyes scanned the picture, the face looking oddly familiar, until the realisation hit me. "We are aware that you know her personally, we have our connections." Gio continued as he started walking around the couch. "Don't worry, we won't hurt her, we just want to get to her little boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky." He informed me, my eyes glued on the picture.

"What does he have to do with this?" I asked, not understanding Jack's connection with a Mexican gang, located in Australia. "Well, he happens to be a member of Shane's gang. The one who killed one of ours." Giovanni stopped walking and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"If you kidnap her, we won't have to harm anyone." He mumbled and walked back to the front. "I give you one week, Maloley." And with that, he turned around and walked out of the warehouse, his gang following behind.

Jack doesn't know what he got himself into.

« i just came up with a bad ass ending for this story, but you all will literally hate me so much. can't wait though... enjoy. :)

ps: sorry for the lack of updating & the short chapter(s), writing is harder than it seems.

but comment & vote babes! »