Eight

Jack

"Is he waking up?" I heard a familiar voice next to my ear. Squinting at the amount of light shining through the window, I tried to make out who was surrounding me.

"I think he is, his eyes are half open." That's when I realised Shane was speaking to Luke. I rubbed my eyes and groaned at the pain shooting through my head, as well as my belly area.

"Where the fuck am I?" I managed to say. None of the other gang members were around and it seemed like I was in a hospital bed - although I know for sure they wouldn't bring me to the hospital for their own safety.

"You're safe, don't worry." Shane patted my shoulder as I winced at the pain his touch gave me. Out of nowhere, a woman walked out, wearing intimidating clothing. "This is Carmen, she'll take care of you in many ways, while we go handle other stuff." Luke spoke up, smirking at me as he shared the same smirk with Shane.

Did I really forget to tell them I'm married and have a baby on the way.

"Does the cut hurt?" The woman spoke seductively, making me look away from her so she couldn't mislead me with her movements. But as soon as she had asked that question, everything became clear again. The man I was fighting yesterday happened to have a knife with him and gave me a cut on my belly before punching me unconscious.

"No, I'm fine." I replied politely. I felt a hand caressing my shoulder, making my muscles tense up. "I still need to change the bandage, honey." She spoke with a high pitched, slutty voice.

"Stay here, I'll go get my kit." Carmen winked and walked into the other room, strutting, her ass barely covered. I impatiently waited, wanting nothing but to go home and explain to Casey why I didn't come home yesterday.

Fuck, that's going to be tough to explain.

"Alright, I'm back." Carmen walked in, her cleavage a bit too visible. Without any warning, she straddled me, seating herself on my lap as she lifted my shirt up, totally unbothered, exposing my abs covered by a huge bandage.

The feeling of her sitting on my lap kind of calmed me down. I had missed this feeling and with Casey being pregnant, we didn't have much sexual intercourse.

"Tell me if you feel pain." She stared directly into my eyes, biting her lip as she took the blood-covered bandage off. I felt her hips slowly moving against my crotch, making me lay my head back and enjoy the feeling. Without realising, I placed my hands on her hips, pushing her down on me more.

She smoothly disinfected the cut on my stomach and placed another bandage on it. As soon as she finished, she wrapped her arms around me, still grinding against my crotch. "Fuck," I breathed out, wanting to rip this woman's clothes off and fuck her right here on this bed.

Carmen stopped moving and backed away just enough to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. She palmed me through my tight boxers, making me groan in frustration. "Don't tease me," I hissed, grabbing her hand and pulling my boxers down myself. She giggled at my frustration as she brought her mouth closer to my dick.

I didn't realise how bad I wanted this until Carmen started licking my tip, without breaking eye contact.

Casey

I'm tired.

Not only because I haven't slept all night, because I was too busy worrying where the fuck Jack is.

I'm just tired of this. Staying at home all alone, not being able to do any fun stuff, because I basically have no friends besides Sam and Johnson, who seemed to only go out and party lately.

I missed the days when I didn't have to worry about another human being growing inside of me or wondering if Jack will ever come back from wherever the fuck he goes every single day.

I lived in fear, not knowing whether I'm going to have to raise our child all by myself or if Jack's going to help me. I mean if he doesn't even have time for me anymore, how is he going to have time for his child? It's ridiculous-

My internal rant got interrupted by the door swinging open and Jack walking in. He didn't have any emotion on his face, he just put his jacket and keys away like he didn't just leave for a whole day and night.

"Look who decided to come home." I scoffed, standing up from the couch to face Jack, who's expression changed to a pissed one.

"Not now, Casey." He spat, walking past me, into our bedroom. "Don't walk away from me, Jack. I deserve an explanation." I demanded, following his steps. Jack sat down on the bed and pulled out his phone as he started scrolling on it.

He looked like a mess. His hair was out of shape, his flannel was half unbuttoned and overall he just looked like he got attacked by a bull.

"Work, Casey. How many times do I have to tell you this-"

"Don't give me that fucking bullshit again, Jack. You don't just stay at work all night. You're fucking acting as if we're homeless-" Before I could finish my sentence, I watched Jack raise his hand and slap me across my face.

I stumbled back a little, due to the amount of force Jack used. My cheek started stinging, while I stood there in shock. I couldn't process what just happened.

Without another word being said, Jack left the room, the front door slamming shut a couple seconds later.

I took this as an opportunity to leave this apartment, before he'd return. I stuffed my bag with the necessities and extra clothes as I texted Sammy at the same time, asking him to come pick me up.

I wasn't even crying, I was in some temporary shock.

How could Jack change like that in just one day? There has to be something seriously wrong.

The tears started forming when I looked down at the rock on my finger. Sliding it off, I neatly placed it on Jack's side of the bed, hoping he'll realise how far he went.

« did jack just really cheated on her then hit her? what the fuck. what are your thoughts on this chapter & what do you think's gonna happen next? leave your comments & vote as well! »