-41- (PART 2 - EPILOGUE)

Beep beep!
Sonic honked the horn on the car and rolled his window down to poke his head out. "Hey, (Y/N)! Hurry up~ , it's time for adventure~!" He smiled his cute smile at me as I exited the cabin. "Alrighty~, I'm coming!" I laughed and quickly got into the passenger's seat next to him.

"Awesome, let's go!" Silver said and we soon drove off into who knows where. Our journey is now just beginning, we're gonna give everything a jump start right now. "The closest Continent is the Frosthogs, so we should just keep going north and we'll reach it" Sky pointed ahead and Amy squealed. "Yay, I love exploring!" She cheered with joy.

I smiled and pecked Sonic on the cheek, he gave a quick glance at me and smiled back. "Ready?" He asked and I smirked. "Whenever you are" I said confidently.

We may not know who we really are, but isn't that what life is about? Everything is full of mysterious people and confusing but wonderful moments.

Finding something that is lost isn't hard if you keep your mind to it, especially when you need it found. Sister........ I don't know where you are, but I want you to know. You gave me such a story to tell, gave me an opportunity to see the other side of the coin; gave me a chance to meet the one who I loved with all me heart....

We now stand here staring at the sky portal, hand in hand. You did warn me about staying away, but it's time I did something for a change. We will find you and we will fight for all of our freedom.

First..... It's time to gather some old friends....

~The End~

Heyyy people!!! Just to let you know this isn't the complete end of the book, I'll be making book 2 soon called "..::Riot::.. Sonic x Reader"

Hope you enjoyed the book and thanks for reading, commenting and voting! ^o^

"Remember me for centuries~"