-21-

Stranger's P.O.V.
Living a live here in Mobius wasn't always the piece of cake or sweet melody music, it's hard work but in the end you'll be grateful for it. I work at nightclubs every Friday since people always need the right music but they expect me to look fancy when I ain't gonna be Britney Spears. People these days they want you to be yourself but then again you're meant to act just like your gender or age. "Fuck this" I whispered as I went inside and walked over to the DJ booth. I got my computer out and began to ready my playlist for tonight; okay songs check, headphones check, fist ready for perverts check. Man I'm very organized tonight but I didn't expect her to come along. As I was busy blasting the best music I had she came over and told me to follow her, of course I didn't trust her because who would?

She didn't look like the type you would've liked to piss off but at least she wasn't girly and her voice didn't sound like Minnie Mouse. She had piercing green eyes, her long hair put in a high pony tail and a mask that only covered her mussle. She looked like an agent or something so I wasn't liking the look of this, especially when she has a gun in her pocket.

"What do you want?" I asked and she continued to glare at me. "You can fight, right?" She asked and her glare was now even more threatening. I nodded, "Yeah, what about it? You wanna fight?" I asked and got in a fighting stance to be prepared just in case. "Nickey...." she said my name and sighed, how does she know my name? "I'm not here for a fight, I'm here for assistance. I'm from a different dimension, here I'm not meant to be even living" she said and leaned against the wall since we were in the alley way. "So what's your point? Does someone need help getting back home?" I said cautiously and walked towards her. "I can handle myself getting back home but I need you to come with me" she said and faced me. "W-what? I can't just leave with you, I have a life here!" I protested and she flicked me on my nose.

"Being a DJ and living on your own isn't a life, it's a schedule made for you or by you" she said and checked down the alley for anyone else, "I know right now you can't trust me but I need your help, my world is in danger because things didn't go in motion like they were meant to"

"But I have family here!" I said and soon I heard yelling coming from the alley way. "Shit, now it's not the time to talk about family, we are leaving" as she said that she grabbed me and a portal opened up, "Now!"
As she yelled that she dragged me into the portal and soon we were in the middle of a field. "Yeah about your world being in danger, I don't think it is" I said and folded my arms at her.

She sighed and walked over to some old altar where stairs leaded up top of it, except she went around it and pushed a brick which opened a door. "You may see flowers and sunshine but never judge a book by it's cover" she said and went downstairs with me following her. The place was all metal and electronics everywhere, it was like a perfect place to stay if there really was a war or nuclear explosion happening. We went threw a automatic door which led to the main room I guess, it had computers, huge screens, and maps of the entire world. "Woah.." I gasped in awe, "Some place you have here"

"Don't get too comfortable because right now I need you to do a first mission for me" she said and took something off from the table near the big screen. "Can I know what to call you first?" I asked and she sighed. "E.C, call me E.C" she said and handed me the folded paper, "Look for a (f/c) (f/a) with a blue hedgehog and give her this, say it's from her sister"

I tried to read her mind to see what I could actually discover about her but she was like a blank page to me, nothing was readable at all. She did kidnap me and brought me here so why not teach her her place? I punched her as hard as I could but I didn't even hit her due to her grabbing my arm. "Not cool, Nickey" E.C said and put my arm behind my back and pushed me to the ground, "I know what you can do but that doesn't mean I won't see it coming, I'm powerful than any star now. If you do as I say I'll teach you how to master a higher level of your powers"

With that said she got off me and helped me up. "Now let's try this again, deliver this to a (f/c) (f/a) with a blue hedgehog and tell her it's from her sister. I also want you to bring her with you alone on the next day, I do not want you to be followed or identified so keep your name and face hidden. Wear this tomorrow". E.C handed me a dark mask to cover my muzzle, as I examined it I also received a gun from her. "What's this for?" I asked as I examined it, it was an AMT Hardballer pistol; This hasn't been used since 2002, why would she give me a crappy gun? "Now go before I change my mind about training you" E.C shooed me away and I went back outside.

I sighed, "Now where do I find a (f/c) (f/a)?". As if luck was on my side a forest with a cabin was nearby, "Maybe I could ask around?". I ran over to the door and was about to knock when a girl called out, "Excuse me, may I help you?". I turned around and saw a (f/c) (f/c), I nodded at her, "Yeah, I have something for you, I was told to say it's from your sister".

"M-my sister?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry, I would love to have provided you with more info but I don't honestly know myself" I shrugged. Suddenly the door bursted open and a brown hedgehog came running through, "(Y/N), get away from her!" He yelled.

"Shit..." I said under my breath and slipped my mask on, "Time to run"