Shocking Thing That Happened to Me Today!!!!!

Okay so I was in my room writing books on Wattpad so I can update them tomorrow, probably all of them???? Anyways, my dad called me down and I assumed that I was supposed to eat dinner. I went downstairs and my dad was leaning against the counter reading two papers. I just stood there like an idiot waiting for food. (😂😂 Me!)

Then my dad asks me about the state test I took last year in 6th grade and I was like "yes." He them asks "do you think you did good on it?" And I replied "maybe not."

He then tells me to come right beside him and I look at the papers and it has the scores to my state test. I was shocked. I got above average in both Math and English!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

I thought I failed those because I suck with Math and English sometimes. I like almost died because of excitement. I went into my room and then I started partying (with myself because I'm so weird.)  an I began screaming out, "IM SMART!!!" 

Yeah that made my day. It also said for English that I did good on the writing part and I'm like...."really, I thought I sucked at writing?" *looks back to all of the books I write and see all of the people who read them* Never Mind.

BUT GROWN ADULTS LIKING MY WRITING????? IM GONNA GET INTO A GOOD COLLEGE!!!!!! YAYAYUAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAyyYy

*dies*

Bye

~Nicoletta