OC Challenge

I was tagged by BonnieTheBunny245

So here are the rules...
1. Choose a OC
2. Answer the following questions as your character.

Okay so I'm gonna do Nikki from my book The Second Cat. charlotte_pickfordx I know you would love to read this. Anyways let's begin! ^^

What is your name?

I'm Nikki Sohma. Originally my last name was Arita, but it's a long story soooo... Yeah.

Do you know why you were named that?

Well my mom named me Nikki Arita, but this guy named Akito says I'm a Sohma, but Kyo always says never to trust him. But I haven't seen my mom since I was like 3 so... I don't know my life's very confusing.

Are you Single or Taken?

Hm I'll go with taken. Before I liked Kyo I used to hate him or not want to have a relationship, but one day he kissed and confessed his love for me and we're officially a couple! ^^

Do you have any superpowers?

No, but if I'm hugged by the opposite sex (I'm a girl, if you haven't known that in the beginning) or if I'm under a lot of stress then I transform into a cat. Yeah the Sohma family is cursed and somehow I'm part of it. Oh and the best part is Kyo's also a cat and I can hug him and he won't transform!!!!

Wait, did I just tell everyone my secret? Oh fudge nuggets I'm SCREWED!!!!!!! Um um......Meow? >^•^<

What is your eye color?

Blue... Yeah.

What is your hair color?

Light brown. Yup.

Any family members?

Okay let's start with my "family" My mom, who loved me a lot. Then my dad, he hated me!!!!! He abandoned me at such a young age! *begins to cry* Then my adopted mom, she had 2 girls around my age and their names are Ash and Katy. Sadly my mom was murdered. *cries even more* B-but since I'm part of t-the S-Sohma family, I have a b-bunch of them.

Any pets?

Is it weird that I want a cat even though I am one and that I have Kyo who also happens to be a cat? No okay.

Now tell me something/s you don't like.

*grabs list that's ten feet long* Rain, Thunder, bugs, Ash (when she aggravates me), my biological father, anything that relates to Onions, crappy candy/sweets, some teachers, math, people who rant about Gravity Falls, people who piss me off, snakes, kiwis (yes because they just are evil. Just look at them and tell me what you think), inappropriate anime (yes anime plural is anime because the Japanese don't use pluralness for grammar), pointless episodes of Pokemon, when books on wattpad aren't updated (yes I have wattpad too.), raccoons, and the worst of all...Happy singy time FLOWERS!!!!!!

Do you have any hobbies/activities you like to do?

Sometimes I like to make origami figures. I love drawing, a lot. And whenever Kyo sits on the roof when he's upset or needs fresh air, I tend to walk up the ladder to the roof to comfort him. Aren't I a sweet little kitten?

Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?

Um not really. I mean I have yelled at Kyo before, but that was before I knew him. But I doubt it hurt his feelings, he's a really tough guy and he can overcome any obstacle! Oh wait, does punching or nearly killing Ash count? Because I've done that several times.