My Fnaf OC

Name: Ginger the Fox

Gender: Female

Appearance: Light Brown fur, has a long tail, blue bow, blue eyes, very soft fur.

Works: Freddy Fazbears Pizza, and is also apart of Pirates Cove with Foxy.

At Night (game 1): Comes out on Night 2 and up, but doesn't peek out like Foxy. She walks around like Bonnie and Chica, but if you stare at her too long, then your game will start to glitch and a picture of Golden Freddy with blood dripping from his eyes will appear and it will crash your game.

At Night (game 2): Also comes out on Night 2. Her left ear is missing and her once light brown fur is now brown and most of her fur is gone revealing her endoskeleton. Some of her teeth are chipped and some are missing, but are still really sharp. Can either climb into vents or stand in the hallway. Once she's in your office, your screwed.

At Night (game 3): All burnt up like the others. Hardly any fur and most of tail is gone. Is a darker brown color. She appears as a hallucination like Balloon Boy, but looks like she's gonna claw your eyes out.

At Night (game 4): Isn't present in this game. The kid thinks she's too adorable to have Nightmares about her.

If you want to know anything about her, please comment and I'll answer. Bye friends.

~ Nicoletta