Halloween Dance

Okay so at 6:30 at my time, I went to a Halloween Dance at my school. Let me tell you all about it.

First, I arrived and I was soooooooo confused. I didn't know where to check in, until I saw a person dressed up as a penguin who was my friend and she told me what to do. After all my friends can and we did stuff and stole all the candy, when everyone was like supposed to take one.

The Haunted Hallway👻: Yeah it wasn't haunted at all. Putting streamers and cobwebs doesn't make it Haunted. Wow. Cheesy.

Then there was the gym—I mean Dance Floor. And they had that Whipping Nae Nae song, ANACONDA!!!!!, and other stupid songs. My friends and I asked the DJ to play Uma Thurman, and he said I'll try. Guess what. He doesn't play it. Oh God!!!!!!! I'm so mad and we waited like 2 hours listening to crappy music just to find out the song I wanted wasn't available. Great!!!!!!

Then well yeah that's it. The funniest thing that happened was the vending machine at my school didn't work so me and merome_love tried to make it work. After like 50 tries I finally got water from it and I grabbed it and it slipped out of my hand and rolled under the vending machine and I was like. "NO MY HARD WORK!!!!!!!" But merome_love grabbed it and I was like thanks. And yeah. Life.

Tags.
Marinearmy12
OTPexplosion
jackiehex
merome_love
moonlightgrande-

Oh yeah moonlightgrande- aka Amber was going around school to all of the 6th graders and she was saying "Fight Me" and I was like. "?" But last year we weren't allowed to got to this thing and we were 6th graders last year, but the stupid student council made all of the students who had tickets go to the dance. Like come on!!!!!!!

Well Happy Halloween

~Nicoletta

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS THAT SHIVER DOWN YOUR SPINE...
Okay I'll stop.