Random Quiz Challenge Thing about Personal Life!

I was tagged by jackiehex so I guess I'll do this. YAYAYAYYAYYAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAYYAAYYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!

1. Who do you like?
I like a fictional character named Kyo. Yeah. He's hot.

2. Do they like you back?
Oh maybe I should've looked this through a little more. Um I don't know. Let's just say yes.

3. Middle name?
THE NAME MUST NOT BE SPOKEN!!!! I'll even give you my address, I swear. I don't care if you guys come and kill me...JUST NEVER ASK ME MY MIDDLE NAME!!!! Thank you.

4. Single or nah (I hate that word.)
Well....just reread 1 and 2.

5. Last person you texted.
charlotte_pickfordx

6. Last song you listened to?
Well it was on my friends phone when I was in study. I didn't know the name of the song but I've heard of it and it was a Panic! At the Disco song.

7. Battery?
Charging. 😏😏😏😏

8. Best friend?
Don't know, I have too many and some are internet friends.

9. Best guy friend.
My friend Jason at school.

10. OTP?
Yuki X Tohru
Greece X Japan
Germany X Italy
America X England (so many Hetalia ships!)
Donald Trump X Hitler (I had too)
AND SO MANY MORE!!!!!
(Lots of Pony ships too)

11. Why did you join Wattpad?
Well my friend said I should get one because I was writing my first book in a journal thingy so she recommended Wattpad and here I am!

12. Current home screen.
A picture with Kyo, Tohru, Yuki, Shigure, and Kagura dressed with their jackets on. (That didn't make any sense) I'll change it soon. Maybe all Kyo!!!!

13. Current Lock Screen.
A picture of Princess Luna in the woods with a cloak on.

14. Birthday?
March 16.

Tags!!!
Starlight0991
BronyOfTruth
SkyEnderRose
BonnieTheBunny245
CrystalDa3h
twilxghtspxrkle
OTPexplosion
BrokenxAndxTorn
Appledashisbae

And if I left anyone out, please tell me and you have permission to do this. But just tag me in the thing so I can read it.

Yeah.

Bye

~Nicoletta