Who Did The Bite of '87?

So before Fnaf 4 everybody was talking about the bite of '87. But from the mini game in Fnaf 4 with the teens throwing the boy into Fredbear's mouth, people say he committed the bite of '87. And if you are that people who says that, then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're wrong!

Sorry for yelling, but it's true, so just let me explain.

So all of you know the order, right? Fnaf 4, Fnaf 2, Fnaf 1, and Fnaf 3. But in Fnaf 4 people say it was taking place in 1987, but here is where you're wrong. Remember that mini game when you were the kid and you had to walk back home? Well once you get into your house, go to your TV. It turns on! Then it say Fredbear's Famiky Dinner 1983! So Fnaf 4 took place in 1983 and the bite was in 1987. The restaurant continued to stay open for the rest of the week and during that time, the murders of the 5 children accord. (Please see chapter 53: The Fnaf Theory, for more information)

So the bite of '87 was caused by Mangle.

In Fnaf 2, during the week phone guy states that Mangle is a "take apart and put back together" attraction, but she (yes it's a girl. Okay if you don't agree with me just say whatever you want to call it. Girl or boy. I'm saying its a girl.) doesn't like to be all Mangled up. Then the Phone Guy says the animatronics have been acting up lately and that's why the company is going to close down the restaurant, to avoid having anyone hurt. Then he asks Jeremy (the person you play as) to work the day shift the next day and keep an eye on the animatronics. The next day, he went to Kids Cove where Mangle was. Then Jeremy got too close to her and she bit his frontal lobe off.

So to answer everyone's question in a simple way. Mangle committed the bite of '87.

~Nicoletta