The Fnaf Theory

So with all the games I played I finally figured out the whole story. First I'm gonna say the order of the games. First was fnaf 4 because that takes place in Fredbears Family Diner, then fnaf 2, which takes place in 1987 after Fredbears Family Diner closed, then fnaf 1 because phone guy states the bite of '87, finally fnaf 3 and that takes place many years after fnaf 1. Now the theory's.

In the 4th game before you play, you see a kid in his room and he walks over to his stuff animals, which are Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. He says "these are my friends", which means he's afraid of them and he wants to be his friends. When he says "tonight's another night" it means he's gonna have another nightmare of them.

Lots of people are asking who is the kid? Well the kid is purple guys son. Yes purple guy. But why you may ask? Well purple guy is the owner of Fredbears Family Diner, so when it says _ days before the party, it's saying purple guys son's birthday is on that many days. Purple guy reserved his son's birthday at Fredbears Family Diner, but he doesn't know his son afraid of the animatronics, which at times people wore them. The two animatronic suits wear Spring Bonnie (Springtrap) and Fredbear (Golden Freddy).

Finally the birthday party. So some kids were making fun of purple guy's son, and saying that he's afraid of the animatronics, so they take him to Fredbear and say he wants to kiss him. They throw him up there and since they were singing the kid ended up in Fredbears mouth and when he closed his mouth, he bit the kids frontal lobe off. The second purple guy heard what happened to his son, he was furious. He wanted to get revenge on those kids, even though one was his older son. Since all the complains from the parents the Diner was closed. But before it did, it had to last for one more week because of a couple of birthday party's. One day, a kid was at the entrance crying, but that kid was purple guys other son, the one who helped kill his younger brother. He was crying there because he was sorry for killing his brother, but he never went to his funeral that day. Purple guy left early from the funeral home, but lied that he had some business to attend to. He drove up to Fredbear's Family Diner and saw his son crying at the entrance. He pulled out his knife and stabbed his son before he saw who it was. He drove off in his purple car....... A few days later, Purple Guy son's 5 friends came to Fredbear's to look for there friend. Purple Guy was there and wanted revenge on them, so he got Fredbear's suit while it was off limits and put it on. He led the 5 kids to the "safe room" where Fredbear was put in. They thought it was fun, but until Purple Guy took off the suit and kill all the kids one by one. Purple Guy left with all the evidence about the deaths of the kids with him. Later on that night Purple Guy's son (the marionette) came and gave gifts and life to the kids. The marionette gave all four of his friends life which was being possessed my the animatronics. They wanted revenge on the man who killed them. Suddenly a fifth child appears and that was the kid who was bitten was Fredbear. He became Fredbear (golden Freddy).

Later on that week, Purple Guy did his normal night shift. He saw the souls of the children and he ran all the way to the safe room. The 6 children souls followed Purple Guy and one of the souls kept scaring him, but saying "join us" several times. That continued until he found the Spring Bonnie suit and put it on. One of the spring locks went lose and it snapped causing Purple Guy to bleed the souls went back to the animatronics and Purple Guy reamed dead in the Spring Bonnie suit for over 30 years.

In 1987 a restaurant opened up and it was call Freddy Fazbears Pizza and their were new animatronics. The old ones were taken (except Spring Bonnie) to the new location and they were used as spear parts. The new animatronics were called Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Foxy. The also had a animatronic named balloon boy who gave everyone balloons. Jeremy, the guy you play as, worked as a night guard for 6 nights. On night 6 phone guy asks him to work the day shift and keep an eye on the animatronics for the last kids birthday party. Jeremy was standing by Mangle (Toy Foxy) and he was bitten by him and that was the bite of '87. The restaurant closed right after because of the bite and the animatronics acting up.

A few years later another Freddy Fazbears Pizza opened up and it had the old animatronics, but they were fixed, except for one, Foxy. They ran out of materials to fix Foxy so they gave up and left it at Pirate Cove and they put a sign saying "Sorry out of order" Mike applies for a job as the new night guard. (Blah blah blah this stuff isn't important.) explain stuff about bite of '87. (Blah blah blah fnaf 3)

Now in fnaf 3 in night 1 Springtrap isn't there. Later that day he is brought to the attraction. Blah blah blah he wants to kill you and stuff so I guess that's my story or theory. Oh and the souls are finally free. Hope you all liked it. If I excluded something please comment it and I'll explain, it would take me days to explain fnaf. Bye guys.

-Nicoletta 😪 (I'm tried. I can't write another word. I've updating this whole day and writing some other crap. Bye. I'll be back tomorrow)