Getting to know you.= Sweetdreams31

Name Sweetdreams31, aka Brandy (Yeah, like the wine.)

Age Fifteen

Gender 100% female

How did you find out about Wattpad?

Well, I had been writing on another site, called Quizilla, but I was getting bored of the same old stories. So, I searched for another site, and ta-da! Wattpad!

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

Hmm, that’s a hard question. I love to write about teen life, and paranormal romance. Actually, anything but horror, I can’t seem to write a scary book. I give myself nightmares. Hehe.

What was the last book you read?

I just finished “Mockingjay” by Suzanne Collins a couple days ago. Did you guys hear they’re making a movie for The Hunger Games!? I’m soo excited!

Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

Sadly, I don’t read enough on Wattpad as much as I want to because I’m either stuck writing or doing chores at home. My life as teenager. Ha...

But, my favourite would have to be XxSkater2Girl16xX.

Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

Alright! Let’s do this!

If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

(I honestly didn’t understand what a theme tune was at first lol. So I asked my sister.) I guess I would have to go with Kung Fu Fighting. Hehe, I love that song!

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

Hmm, my first wish would be: World peace!

Second: I would give it to my best friend.

Third: I would wish for my theme tune to follow me everywhere!

Oh yeah I got some pretty awesome wishes. lol

Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

I have! Let me say, not very comfortable....

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

I’d rather be attacked by a lion. Great white sharks are so creepy. I’d probably die of a heart attack before the shark got to me.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

I would go......to when my parents were in high school, I’d love to bug them. Haha.

What is your favourite drink?

Non-alcoholic? Hmm, I’m addicted to Pink Lemonade atm. I wonder why it’s pink. I mean the lemons aren’t pink are they? That would be weird if pink lemons grew. Nope actually, that would be awesome!

Alcoholic? Nothing! Well, my name is Brandy... maybe I like myself. ;) Nah... just kidding! Mostly....tee hee

What is your favourite meal?

Sushi! I love me some sushi. Sadly, where I live, there’s none near here. I have to go to the nearest big city to get some. Darn, cheese state.

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

I have. When I was like four. I stole a magazine, but I didn’t know you had to pay for it. I just sort of took it. Anyways, I had to return it when my mom saw it in my hands when we got home. Ahh, good times, good times. No seriously, don’t steal! Or else your mommy will kick your butt!

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

Yep. Let’s just leave it at that. Hehe

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

In my spare time, I try to hang out with my friends, but if I can’t do that, I’ll be watching tv. Yup, good ol’ tv. Or stalking people! I love to stalk people on Wattpad. I know creepy. Hehe

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

The moon? Lol, what am I talking about the moon isn’t a planet. But still that’s where I would want to go! I used to think the moon was made of cheese lol. But who didn’t!?

Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

Highest mountain for sure! I mean what can you do at the deepest part of the ocean? Look at the pitch blackness and glowing fish? Actually, glowing fish might be pretty cool. I change my mind, deepest part of the ocean.

How did you come across my profile page?

Once upon a time, I was stalking people.... No, just kidding I don’t stalk people. Or do I? Okay, so I do. But that wasn’t how I came across your profile, I was on Mera2876’s profile looking at her weekly writing contest and I saw your poem response. It said:

I look in the mirror

 I am hardly a fox

My body's not straight

But i have lovely red locks

I dont think i am different

But think i'm just right

Thats what the voices tell me at night

They tell me i'm pretty

They say i'm quite slim

Some sad buggers say i am dim

I'm not like a potato

All mushed up like mash

I am just a bloke with a thick black tash”

-Zombie45

Give him a hand! Wasn’t it a great poem!?

What are you going to do after doing this interview?

I am going to continue writing my next chapter for my story! (Thought I’d take a small break.)

Who is your favourite superhero and why?

Oh, I’d have to say Iron Man, yeah, I think he’s cool. And he doesn’t actually have any super powers, he’s just so smart! Which is why I like him so much!

What you working on right now?

As in books? Or as in right now?

In books, I’m finishing my first novel, that I started about a year or so ago. “I’m A Fighter...”

I’m also working on a few others called “Three Wishes”, “I’m the Spark of this Revolution”, and “I Can’t be a Dedicated Lover...”

Right now: this interview! ^__^

Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?               

In ten years, I see myself, barely getting out of college, and starting a job, while professionally writing on the side. Yeah, I plan to become a real author one day.

Is there anything you would like to add?

I had a great time answering these rather interesting questions! Thanks for interviewing me!

Thanks for your time

No, sir, thank you. :)