Getting to know you. = Deesmoredees

Name

Deirdre          (the rest is classified) On wattpad: Deesmoredees

Age

 13

 Gender

 Female

How did you find out about Wattpad?

 I don’t know how but I just knew the website name and I opened it.

 What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

 Anything that cant happen in the real world..either cause its too good to be true or actually impossible for any reason.

 What was the last book you read?

 On wattpad: Their Paid Girl by ella_enchanted

In the real world: Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick

 Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

 racing heart, ella_enchanted, bacutie4eva, zombie45.

 Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

 If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

 Despicable Me (from Despicable Me) by Pharrell Williams..just so I could walk in slow motion and feel like a real badass.

 If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

 -I’d wish I was a great singer and dancer..magically, without any stress or practice.

-I’d wish for a guardian angel to follow all my family and friends and keep them safe.

-I’d wish that I could eat as much as I wanted and still look the same and not look and/or feel like Im gonna explode.

 Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

 Only at home. And up until now, no-one knew that..I hope.

 If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

 Great White Shark, cause I’ve seen a Lion in real life and I’m hoping that my eyes would burn or Id drown before I got to see the shark.

 You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

 The 1800s..cause of all the mystery and the drama..and how its girly but scary at the same time which is exactly what I like.

 What is your favourite drink?

 Ice Tea & Pink lemonade..cant decide which I like more.

 What is your favourite meal?

 Pizza and chicken nuggets..and fries..and chocolate mousse..and when Im feeling posh: tiramisu.

 Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

 I’ve not stolen anything that anyone really needed..so I take it as a No.

 Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

 Nope.

 What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

 I like watching movies (but NOT horror movies) and reading novels (horror novels especially, if not it has to be adventure, fantasy, vampire..)

 If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

 The moon..so I could write my name on it and it would stay forever and people in the future would see the awesomeness that is my unreadable handwriting and think it was done by aliens.

 Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

 Dive to the deepest parts of the ocean cause I’m lazy and it looks easier to do.

 How did you come across my profile page?

 Your stories always came up on the ‘whats hot’ list and when I read them I remembered my love for horror books and zombies and I had to become a fan and from then on I ALWAYS checked your page for new books.

 What are you going to do after doing this interview?

 Nothing J and thats why I love Sundays.

 Who is your favourite superhero and why?

 Catwoman because the movie really sucked and I laughed all through it. But based on coolness it would be Batman cause of the movie Arthur. I don’t really like superheroes, I like the villans more.

 What you working on right now?

 At the moment: nothing

 Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

 Not in my hometown..place is practically dead.

 Is there anything you would like to add?

 My answers are mixed because I like lots of things..lots of completely different things.

 Thanks for your time