Getting to know you. = BlueSpirit

Name

Jessica L. M   (BlueSpirit)

Age

17

Gender

Female

How did you find out about Wattpad?

2nd October, a day after my birthday. I went on the hunt for a good book to read with an IPod I got for my birthday. Having never heard most books that were displayed on my little screen, I came upon an app that held many… good and worthy stories in one small app! Plus the free sign persuade me to download it. Don’t judge me, I had no money then.

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

I’m a big fan on mystery/ suspense type of stories, with a drop of a classics love tale that ends in dreadful horror. Sounds like a good zombie story, also a great adventure story is great! Even if it’s to the supermarket and back, just think about what could happen in-between.

What was the last book you read?

If you mean a book at is made out of some kind of tree/s, then the classic novel Macbeth, for my year 11 exam. Or if you’re talking about a book here, then it will have to be…. Sorry I don’t remember, but I’m sure it was great!

 Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

Well I guess it will have to be everyone I’ve fanned at the moment

LunaLuvLess           TheOrangutan     Chairsniffa     Mera2876

ToothlessGummismiles     TomBnotG   morgain_raven  zombie45

Warrior_Prophet    writingpassion      NicholasRivera

 Okay no that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

 If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

It’s not so much as a tune following me, but when I sneak up on my friends or work mates. Ill silently hum out the tune that is from the movies Jaws right before they, I think it suits me well for sometimes I do scare some of my friends when I come out of nowhere and they jump as high as the sky, or out of the water…

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

I'm guessing wishing for more wishes won’t work?

1.Hopeful in this interview I haven’t left any spelling mistakes for you to fix up (not that you might not have been doing or not)

2.Hopeful when people read this, I have brought a smile upon their face.

3.Now that you know about who and what the BlueSpirit is, that you won’t judge.

Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

On a cold, wet winter day. Having to go outside but couldn’t find my rubber gumboots. It’s still better than going bare feet.

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

I’ll be playing my tune, and the shark will play his. Of course mine will be out of tune because I’ll be screaming in great pain while being ripped apart and swollen in chucks.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

I’ll go back in time to before you had this ‘interview the fans’ idea and tell my past self to come up with a better answer.

What is your favourite drink?

Raspberry Fanta fizzy, sweet and keeps you up all night. This is what all writing need!

What is your favourite meal?

Bacon cabarnara pasta dish.

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

Not that I can recall, if I have, I must have block it so I can put on a sweet innocent face for the judge. à example J

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

Never have and never will. Enough said.

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

At the moment I’m spending most of my free time on building a world to where I can link an adventure map story to it (using minecraft). I also like my arts, I believe pictures speak louder than words.

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

I could try to find the plant where that little AI robot from Portal 2 had landed so we could shout out  SPACEEEEE!!! Together.

 Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

 I would like to climb the highest mountain, overcoming my fear of heights and then to shout out at the top of my lungs. “I am Dave! Yognaut and I have the balls.”

That’s right, I’m a Yognaut.

 How did you come across my profile page?

I was looking up some zombies stories for inspiration after losing mine and hoping reading some others might spark an idea. And sure enough I found it again after reading some of your short sweet stories, nice one mate.

 What are you going to do after doing this interview?

Going to sleep, after getting the questions a day ago and forgetting about it ( sorry by the way) I thought I better get it as soon as possible.

 Who is your favourite superhero and why?

 Spiderman, because his amazing Spiderman.

 What you working on right now?

 *Sighs*. Nothing at the moment.  I’ve have given some their sight of inspiration back after going bind themselves, now being blind myself.

 Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

My parents have said that out of the three of their children that I’m going to be the rich one. Of course they said it jokingly with a light laugh and a loving hug. But when I don’t know what path I’m going to go down. There isn’t an answer at the moment.

 Is there anything you would like to add?

I would just like to thank you for giving me a chance, being my first interview, I hope I didn’t say too much to a question so simple. Just remember you have the power to edit! ( I’ll be a bit disappointed if you did though)

Thanks for your time